Jump to content

Photo

Who Has a Pug on BDW?


  • Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 *Casey*

*Casey*
  • Sr. Member
  • 5,209 posts

    Posted 28 August 2008 - 11:23 AM

    I know... especially with their nasal passages and eyes... Probably not the best two breeds to mix, but cute to look at.

    #22 mforbes

    mforbes
    • Jr. Member
    • 187 posts

      Posted 28 August 2008 - 12:22 PM

      I have two pugs! Lola (almost 4) and Dexter 10 months... I want to keep adding little pug puppies to our family and FI is scared that I will become a crazy pug lady!

      #23 *Casey*

      *Casey*
      • Sr. Member
      • 5,209 posts

        Posted 28 August 2008 - 01:33 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by mforbes
        I have two pugs! Lola (almost 4) and Dexter 10 months... I want to keep adding little pug puppies to our family and FI is scared that I will become a crazy pug lady!
        LOL! I'm afraid I'm headed down that path too :)

        #24 Banana11

        Banana11
        • VIP Member
        • 8,841 posts

          Posted 28 August 2008 - 03:07 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by mforbes
          I have two pugs! Lola (almost 4) and Dexter 10 months... I want to keep adding little pug puppies to our family and FI is scared that I will become a crazy pug lady!
          My FI has also mentioned that I cannot become a crazy pug lady! I pugsat two pugs a few weeks ago. I have to admit four pugs running around my house was a bit much to handle!

          #25 mforbes

          mforbes
          • Jr. Member
          • 187 posts

            Posted 29 August 2008 - 03:16 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Pug3636
            My FI has also mentioned that I cannot become a crazy pug lady! I pugsat two pugs a few weeks ago. I have to admit four pugs running around my house was a bit much to handle!
            LOL! We joke that we are going to move to the country and have a pug farm...

            #26 *Casey*

            *Casey*
            • Sr. Member
            • 5,209 posts

              Posted 29 August 2008 - 10:51 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by mforbes
              LOL! We joke that we are going to move to the country and have a pug farm...
              That sounds like HEAVEN!!!

              #27 Stina168

              Stina168
              • Jr. Member
              • 170 posts

                Posted 29 August 2008 - 04:37 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by mforbes
                LOL! We joke that we are going to move to the country and have a pug farm...
                I also joke about that too! haha! I always say that if we don't have kids, we'll just have lots of pugs! My mom found a baby pug in her alley a couple summers ago and our whole family just fell in love with her. So FI and I decided to adopt a pug from a local pug rescue, and it has been one of the best decisions we have ever made. I love my little Floyd to pieces! He brings me such joy and he's so funny to watch! Floyd enjoys snuggling under the covers no matter how hot it is, loves the smell of chocolate (I think it's b/c it's one thing we don't let him eat), & stealing bones from our German Shepherd. It's so funny to see the little pug act as the Alpha Dog with our big old German Shepherd!

                I'm having trouble uploading my pics, but I will try later!

                #28 Banana11

                Banana11
                • VIP Member
                • 8,841 posts

                  Posted 29 August 2008 - 05:31 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Stina168
                  I also joke about that too! haha! I always say that if we don't have kids, we'll just have lots of pugs! My mom found a baby pug in her alley a couple summers ago and our whole family just fell in love with her. So FI and I decided to adopt a pug from a local pug rescue, and it has been one of the best decisions we have ever made. I love my little Floyd to pieces! He brings me such joy and he's so funny to watch! Floyd enjoys snuggling under the covers no matter how hot it is, loves the smell of chocolate (I think it's b/c it's one thing we don't let him eat), & stealing bones from our German Shepherd. It's so funny to see the little pug act as the Alpha Dog with our big old German Shepherd!

                  I'm having trouble uploading my pics, but I will try later!
                  Can't wait to see pics! I love the name Floyd!!

                  #29 trisha0612

                  trisha0612
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 491 posts

                    Posted 29 August 2008 - 08:02 PM

                    My pug is Rosie. She is my daughter and the love of my life. Both FI and I are head over heels for her and she does as she pleases.
                    Her hobbies include eating anything (food, chocolate, plastic, stucco, her own poop..gross I know!), sleeping, barking at animals on TV, and being an oscar winning actress in our house!!

                    Click the image to open in full size.

                    Click the image to open in full size.
                    Travis & Trish
                    10-10-08
                    Tulum..uhh I mean Cancun, MX

                    #30 Banana11

                    Banana11
                    • VIP Member
                    • 8,841 posts

                      Posted 29 August 2008 - 08:25 PM

                      Rosie is so adorable!!! My little girl pug eats her own poop too The vet said it's like the best treat ever to some dogs. Yuck!!!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users