Photo

Linen pants??

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MichelleK

MichelleK
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 09:46 PM

So my Fi found these linen pants yesterday and they look great on him. (He's 6'5", so finding clothes that fit is difficult). I was wondering how they would look for pictures and during the ceremony and reception since I've heard that linen wrinkles easily. Anyone have pics from a wedding?

Is this something not to worry about since it's a destination wedding and people will expect it to be a bit more casual? I was just worried about pictures. Any suggestions/opinions? :)

#2 JoLo908

JoLo908
    • 889 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 10:42 PM

WHERE did you find them?!?! My fiance is 6'6 and it is so hard to find pants! I am sure you understand!

#3 luckyj711

luckyj711
      • 39 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 11:17 PM

Have you looked at Beach Wedding Attire & Dresses, Linen Wedding Pants, Shirts, Guayabera, Hawaiian, Havana, and Linen Suits My FH and GM are all getting custom linen pants for $54.95. We were running into issues with having 4 of the 6 guys being over 6'2 so we are doingg the custom pants.

#4 JoLo908

JoLo908
        • 889 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 01:17 PM

That sounds like plan... I did bookmark that website, and I think it is going to be the way to go...

#5 luckyj711

luckyj711
          • 39 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 02:21 PM

I got tired of looking at my fiances ankles. He would come out of the dressing room and look like he was waiting for a flood!

#6 GeminiLibra

GeminiLibra
            • 220 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 11:14 PM

We just bought a pair of linen pants from Macy's. They are made by Perry Ellis I think we paid about $60.00 for them but they just went on sale this week.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users