For those of you with BM's, are you providing jewelry for them to wear during the ceremony? I'm thinking that their earrings/necklaces should match since the dresses do. I don't know how I feel about asking them all to buy the same jewelry (another expense). I could include it with their thank you gifts (another expense for me worried2.gif)

What are you doing?

I am providing the jewelery. At tis point in time it's just earrings, no bracelet or necklace. I will present to them in their BM tote bag.

Each pair of earrings is different but made of the same metal and stones. There dresses are different so I thought different earrings were appropriate.

I found my earrings at Stein Mart on drastic clearance $3 each!

I bought pearl necklaces and am considering pearl earrings, but not sure yet. But I do agree that they should at the very least similar jewelry.

Since we are paying for our bridal party to go... I don't want to spend a whole lot of money on jewerly so, I was thinking either buying some earrings from target Target : Women : Jewelry : Fashion Jewelry : Seascapes

Or what I am seriously considering is just buying jewerly in RM, I've been there a couple of times and there's always plenty of places on the beach, or in Playa that sells jewerly... I think it would be a authentic gift and a cute keepsake. Although very risky to try to find something that macthes your colors exactly.

i also don't think BM jewelry HAS to match. of course it can if you want, but doesn't have to. i actually think that if the girls had different jewelry it might make things more interesting!

Good points everyone. I thought of buying it in P.V. too where I can get high quality silver for the same price as costume jewlery here. I never heard of stein mart but I'll see if they have a website...clearance is good. I found some nice bulk sets on overstock.com too and I'll keep looking. I just don't want one bm to have huge hoops and a massive necklace and one to have little studs and a small pendant. Slightly different would work though. Thanks ;o)