sweet tooth -- yummmm

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
  • VIP Member
  • 3,405 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 07:35 PM

Craving my secret recipe chocolate peanut butter pie :) I can eat 1/2 a pie to myself....spoonful by spoonful

tonight I'm going to attempt to make healthy baked apples with cinnamon, oats, and crushed fiber one cereal on top. I'm making the recipe up...we shall see :) I'm with you Alyssa...my cravings are really taking over!

#12 Leia78

Leia78
    • VIP Member
    • 2,459 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 07:58 PM

I have a DEADLY sweet tooth. Cakes, cookies, ice cream, pies...you name it, I love it! I told John to not bother me at the breakfast after our wedding...I plan on eating everything and anything.

#13 diezelgrrl

diezelgrrl
      • 67 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 08:02 PM

we just got back from our DW and I brought back two costco size mac nut hersheys hehe. maybe i'll eat them wearing while wearing my dress...my own version of TTD!!

Alyssa, sometimes I eat raisins and pretzels together. it's almost like chocolate covered....

#14 Kathie

Kathie
        • 2,654 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 08:12 PM

I'm craving Alyssa's wedding cake right now. chocolate and coconut...yum yum. I wish you didn't say that

#15 trisha0612

trisha0612
          • 491 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 08:33 PM

I LOOOOOOVE sweets...but recently been wanting just like Trader Joe's Soy and Flaxseed (spicy) chips with hummus, or just...CARBS!

I do have a little secret though if your interested. My trainer recommended I start drinking protein shakes to make sure I get enough protein since I should be eating 5 meals a day...now this is for anyone doing any type of working out/ strength training.....
            I picked up these Myoplex Lite protein shake mixes (i've always done strawberry...)but I found a chocolate medley one...They have a MINT CHOCOLATE one that is to DIE for...it's 180 calories but like no sugar no real fat but 22 grams of protein..AND it has little mini choco. mint chips in it..I swear! I drink them sometimes after dinner to feed the cravings!
            Travis & Trish
            10-10-08
            Tulum..uhh I mean Cancun, MX

#16 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
            • 26,161 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 09:14 PM

Mmmm...there is this little place that makes the best candy apples. Huge & perfect granny smith apples dipped in caramel and covered in white chocolate with pecans - omg I need one NOW! I like to think the apple makes it a teeny bit healthy

#17 Monique

Monique
              • 415 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 09:26 PM

OMG anything chocolate just about does me in...I love candy bars the most...my only saving grace is I bake alllll the time and usually when ever I get done baking or cooking I have no appetite for it.... But a peanut butter Twix or the chocolate covered peanut butter and rice crispy balls I make are to die for...I even wake up at night just to take a bite of something sweet...but then I have to brush my teeth all over again!!!! I need some serious intervention!!!!!

#18 JoLo908

JoLo908
                • 889 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 10:44 PM

OMG, I am a pig... I went on a rant tonight about how I wanted icecream so badly! LOL... And I am on Jenny Craig... the food is great, but I seriously could live on icecream and cheese... I am so weird I know!

#19 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
                  • 4,881 posts
                  • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
                  • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
                  • LocationNew York

Posted 28 August 2008 - 08:45 AM

I would kill for a piece of blackberry peach pie with just a touch of homemade vanilla ice cream.

Oh good god... this is going to be the end of my ability to work cohesively today.

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#20 Alyssa

Alyssa
                  • 11,793 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 08:53 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Amy&Andy
                    Craving my secret recipe chocolate peanut butter pie :) I can eat 1/2 a pie to myself....spoonful by spoonful
                    tonight I'm going to attempt to make healthy baked apples with cinnamon, oats, and crushed fiber one cereal on top. I'm making the recipe up...we shall see :) I'm with you Alyssa...my cravings are really taking over!
                    Amy - the weirdest thing happened when i got the mail yesterday - THERE WAS NO PB PIE WTF!?! hahahaha that sounds so good i could easily eat the other half ;p

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Leia78
                    I have a DEADLY sweet tooth. Cakes, cookies, ice cream, pies...you name it, I love it! I told John to not bother me at the breakfast after our wedding...I plan on eating everything and anything.
                    Leia - i told FI that i can't wait until our HM so we can eat some donuts or something crazy haha - also we specified to our WC to have any leftover wedding cake delivered to our Hale after the reception - i will probably eat it for breakfast lol

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by diezelgrrl
                    we just got back from our DW and I brought back two costco size mac nut hersheys hehe. maybe i'll eat them wearing while wearing my dress...my own version of TTD!!
                    Alyssa, sometimes I eat raisins and pretzels together. it's almost like chocolate covered....
                    CONGRATS!!! Did you post pics or do a review? i can't wait to hear about it!!!!!

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Kathie
                    I'm craving Alyssa's wedding cake right now. chocolate and coconut...yum yum. I wish you didn't say that
                    Kathie - that freaking cake is going to be so good - did i mention it will also have shaved toasted coconut on the layers? yummyummmyumm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users