Photo

PV NightLife - Clubs and Bars

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#31 Jen_from_Victoria

Jen_from_Victoria
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 10:52 PM

Has anyone done their bachelorette party in PV? How much is your average price for cover and drinks in these clubs? Thanks!!

#32 Steffeny11

Steffeny11
    • 20 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 06:40 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by starchild View Post
      Thanks! I can personally vouch for the Zoo. Crazy fun if you love to dance. The first time I went there they were blasting Snoop Dogg, I stumbled in and a man in a full gorilla suit started pouring tequila down my throat, then pulled me on the dance floor and we were grooving!! The second time I went there (5 years later) a man in a gorilla suit pulled me on the dance floor again - LMAO! Not as chic as Nikki Beach or De Santos but a good old fashioned club right on the malecon.
      LOL! Same thing happened to me...the man in the gorilla suit.

#33 jmiranda

jmiranda
      • 697 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 07:48 PM

The gorilla story is hilarious!

#34 smith3576

smith3576
        • 290 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 07:32 PM

Thanks for all the great suggestions!
          We're married! Jamie

#35 pvbride2009

pvbride2009
          • 15 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 03:26 PM

Thanks for all the club ideas! I'm actually looking for a club that may have a VIP area that can be reserved, my FI and i would like to have all our guest party at the Malecon after the wedding..has anyone done anything like this? thanks!

#36 nikkigard

nikkigard
            • 200 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 08:14 PM

Thats what we are planning on doing :)

#37 Mishka Designs

Mishka Designs
              • 1,574 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 12:12 AM

Real quick - first the name of the Cuban bar is Bodeguita del Medio - it's a block down the street from Mcdonalds - haha.

Second - new bar just opened up and it looks FABTABULOUS but, of course, can't vouch because haven't been yet - just walked by. It's called "Glam" and it's at the very end of the Malecon where No Name Cafe use to be. It's two story with some balconies, beautiful hanging chandeliers and oodles of tvs with music videos. I like it because they kept the old town look on the outside (a lot of people who build in Vallarta don't do that). We might go there next week for dinner so, if we do, I'll keep you posted :).

#38 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 3,490 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 11:50 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Mishka Designs
                  Real quick - first the name of the Cuban bar is Bodeguita del Medio - it's a block down the street from Mcdonalds - haha.

Second - new bar just opened up and it looks FABTABULOUS but, of course, can't vouch because haven't been yet - just walked by. It's called "Glam" and it's at the very end of the Malecon where No Name Cafe use to be. It's two story with some balconies, beautiful hanging chandeliers and oodles of tvs with music videos. I like it because they kept the old town look on the outside (a lot of people who build in Vallarta don't do that). We might go there next week for dinner so, if we do, I'll keep you posted :).
                  Hey Mishka, do you know if there is any info online about Glam?

I tried to google it but came up with nothing. we are trying to decide which club would be the best to reserve a table at...this new one sounds really fun!

thanks!

#39 Mishka Designs

Mishka Designs
                  • 1,574 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 08:17 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Andi
                    Hey Mishka, do you know if there is any info online about Glam?

I tried to google it but came up with nothing. we are trying to decide which club would be the best to reserve a table at...this new one sounds really fun!

thanks!
                    I tried to google it too and nothing ... I asked a friend of mine to pick up a card from there when he goes tonight - or we might go fri or sat. This is a HORRID weekend (Semana Santa) - so I might not be able to get any info until next week ... but get it I will :):). (yes, it is JUST that cool!).

#40 Mel&B

Mel&B
                    • 613 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 11:24 AM

I need a great place to have a bachelorette dinner! I will probably have 10-15 girls with me. I want to go someplace fun with yummy food. We'll hit the clubs that are recommended in this thread after dinner.

Please throw me some suggestions!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users