Photo

PV NightLife - Clubs and Bars

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#11 adeybaby

adeybaby
  • 81 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 04:30 PM

I have pictures of Nikki Beach Club during the day in my scouting trip report and review of the Westin. It looks fun and chill during the day (you can rent out lounge beds) and music was defintely bumping there all night.
    -Adrienne

#12 laura

laura
    • 20 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 09:48 PM

Does anyone have more suggestions on nightlife in the marina vallarta area? I'll be staying at the Velas Vallarta. From your suggestions so far I'd like to go to the zoo bar. Is there anything else walking distance that would be fun? Thanks for the suggestions!

#13 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 3,754 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 09:59 PM

adeybaby- do you mind posting some pics? It would be nice to see some candid shots

Laura- the only place in the marina sounds like Niki Beach at the Westin. I'll try searching for some others, but most seem to be DT

#14 lupearroyo

lupearroyo
        • 82 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 01:32 PM

I want to have a wedding after party and would love info regarding PV nightlife. I know there are a few clubs that are open till the wee hours of the morning but I have never been to PV and won't go till the wedding. Most of my guests are staying in a Villa with us in Conchas Chinas.
          Thank you so much for the info in advance!

#15 TA Lindsay

TA Lindsay
          • 413 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 01:45 PM

There are tons of clubs in PV open to all hours of the morning! My favorites are Christine Club, Collage, Sr. Frogs, Carlos O'Briens, Hilo, Zoo Bar, (ok, that's too many favorites!) LOL

I guess where I would suggest going depends on the size of your wedding group/how many people would be going - you may be able to reserve some tables or a section of the club for your group if you go to the bar the day before! There are also several clubs that are lower key - I can't think of the names right now (the one at the Westin??), and I know there is a rooftop one as well....not sure how late they are open, but these would be more of a laid-back atmosphere for sure...I guess it all depends what you are looking for...I'm sure all the other PV girls will have lots of ideas too!

Lindsay

#16 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 3,490 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 01:56 PM

Amyh suggested Mandala in another thread Mandala

this place looks cool too!

I am sure PV is like many other cities in that on certain nights certain clubs are more busy than others. does anyone know about this? and if so what are the best clubs to go to on a thursday or friday?

#17 Mishka Designs

Mishka Designs
              • 1,574 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 10:04 PM

Lupe, almost all the clubs are open until late, just so you know . We're sortof like Vegas . Because you're in the southend of town, probably better to stay south/downtown so you don't have to go too far to continue the party ... If you don't mind the gay night life, one of the most happening clubs is Manana and that's located in Emiliano Zapata - the closest to Conchas Chinas.

I think Mandala looks awesome (haven't been yet) but have heard that the drinks are super expensive - but it is a very pretty club . Lots of tourists love Sr. Frogs, Hilo and the Zoo (all mentioned below). Zoo has a reputation for being sortof snarky here in town, just so you know and I would steer you more towards Hilo and the Sr. Frogs.

If you like Latin music and Latin dancing, THE club to go to is JB's. It's further out of downtown, but still not super far away.

A club that people go to, to be "seen" is DeSantos - that's located downtown as well, although up from the Malecon. They have 2 levels - one being an upper level air bar that's pretty nice.

Have fun!!

#18 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 3,754 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 10:34 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Mishka Designs
                  I think Mandala looks awesome (haven't been yet) but have heard that the drinks are super expensive - but it is a very pretty club
                  A club that people go to, to be "seen" is DeSantos - that's located downtown as well, although up from the Malecon. They have 2 levels - one being an upper level air bar that's pretty nice.
                  Being a Mana fan, I really, really wanted to try this club but we ran out of time. It was actually on my "to do" list in PV.

#19 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 3,754 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 10:41 PM

FYI, I merged an older thread that was started on this same topic. Make sure to read the old threads, they are full of info :)

#20 K&Rwedding

K&Rwedding
                    • Banned
                    • 494 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 12:55 AM

Does anyone know the name of the club next door to Zoo, the one that has the really high ceiling and open walls.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users