Photo

Can't decide, NEED YOUR HELP!!!

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#51 KLC77

KLC77
  • 2,207 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 11:44 PM

I see the poll isn't really helping you yet. Right now its 50/50. lol I picked the Amsale. I love it. I guess the good news is that no matter what you pick you can't go wrong.
    ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#52 roo66

roo66
    • 1,001 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 05:19 AM

I voted for the amsale dress i love everything about it.Just imagine how many brides you could see in resort wearing very similar styles to dress number 1 because that style is very popular at the moment.Dont get me wrong dress 2 is very pretty,flattering and very now.I would deffo go for number 1 im sure you wont see another bride at the resort wearing anything like it.Could this be the reason why you looked at other dresses because this dress is different to the norm.We often feel more comfy wearing outfits that dont draw attention to ouselves so we fit in with the crowd.(does that make sense) rather than trying something new.I am looking for something different cancunbrides dress is beautiful aswell as its a little different.However after all that, they both look great.

#53 LBP

LBP
      • 49 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 10:47 AM

I can see why you are having a hard time. I can't decide myself which one is a better choice. They are both very beautiful on you. Amsale is pretty and original. Pronovias is Classic and sleek. Good luck.

#54 *Casey*

*Casey*
        • 5,209 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 11:28 AM

Wow... looks like the dresses are neck and neck on the poll!

#55 luckygirl

luckygirl
          • 339 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 12:38 PM

I see the Pronovias is edging up by a nose! I chose the Pronovias immediately because it is the more sexy and flattering on you and has a classic chic look. The Amsale while it is pretty seems to cut you in half. I see why you love it for the detailing, but the 2nd one is my pick. This is almost like the pres. election with the red and blue lines for the poll. I watch way too much politics on tv.

#56 rachelannmartin

rachelannmartin
            • 192 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 02:27 PM

The Amsale is a little prom-ish. Though it has more sparkle and texture, the Pronovias is sleek, sexy and shows of your beautiful figure. My grandma told me to pick a dress that "shows off your goods before they pass their expiration date" (I'm not even kidding)...so hunny, if you've got it...flaunt it!
              Pronovias ALL the WAY

#57 can't wait!

can't wait!
              • 517 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 06:15 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by rachelannmartin
                The Amsale is a little prom-ish. Though it has more sparkle and texture, the Pronovias is sleek, sexy and shows of your beautiful figure. My grandma told me to pick a dress that "shows off your goods before they pass their expiration date" (I'm not even kidding)...so hunny, if you've got it...flaunt it!
                Pronovias ALL the WAY
                You're grandma is a hoot! That is sooo funny! But in all honesty, she is right. My fear though is that the alterations lady won't make the fit as good as it is in the picture (with the pins on). What if she ruins it? Right now the dress is big around the waist, hips, straps.

#58 blondie

blondie
                • 19 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 07:31 PM

I think the Vneck one is much more flattering on you..it's beautiful!

#59 alin & mako

alin & mako
                  • 134 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 01:19 PM

can't wait

don't worry about the alterations. Just go to a good place with good reputation, even if it is more expensive, peace of mind is very important at this point for us, or we will go crazy!!

#60 can't wait!

can't wait!
                    • 517 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 05:59 PM

I'VE MADE A DECISION! I'm going with the Amsale dress. It's what I've always wanted and am happy with my decision.
                      As a result, I'm selling the pronovias dress. I've posted a thread in the buy, sell, trade section.

Please let me know if you're interested.

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED ME DECIDE!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users