Photo

Can't decide, NEED YOUR HELP!!!

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#31 alin & mako

alin & mako
  • 134 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 04:47 PM

They are both amazing! You are in quite a pickle! I think you should wear the Amsale for the ceremony and pictures and then change to the pronovias for the reception. Wear both! :)
    You look fantastic in both, so just keep in mind that whatever you decide, you can't go wrong...

Good Luck!

#32 amodew

amodew
    • 18 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 04:48 PM

I liked them both, but I voted for the amsale because it is gorgeous! If you want classic, go with the Pronoivas... I do agree with a few others here and say wear one for the ceremony and the other for the reception!

#33 alin & mako

alin & mako
      • 134 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 04:48 PM

Don't forget to let us know what you decided to do :)

#34 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
        • 5,681 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 05:17 PM

Both are great but I love the pronovia :)

#35 can't wait!

can't wait!
          • 517 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 05:41 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by amandalsu
            I voted for the Amsale. It doesn't need much alteration and already looks perfect on you. Plus take into account you considered cancelling the other dress because of this one. The detailing at the bottom reminds me of coral, very fitting for a DW.

But if you can have both, go for it!
            That's exactly what my FH told me! If I went looking after having bought a dress, I wasn't too happy with the first one. My heart tells me Amsale, because it's designer ( bride's dream come true), it's different, and really doesn't need alterations. Plus, it won't really wrinkle.

But the pronovias is different too and it fits really well when the pins are in. Question is, will the seamstress be able to give me that exact shape and look?!
            I was thinking of wearing both but both my mom and sis insist I will be wearing a wedding dress for such a short amount of time, I should stick to one.

Don't know. Still confused.

#36 Oscar_Ernie

Oscar_Ernie
            • 266 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 07:20 PM

They both look stunning on you, but I voted for the Amsale (even though, personally, I'd choose the Pronovias for ME). It's gorgeous, unusual and the Pronovias is going to wrinkle in transit so much more. I suppose most people have their dress pressed once they arrive anyway, but any little thing to save a few bucks, right?

#37 Kathie

Kathie
              • 2,654 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 07:26 PM

Definitely the Amsale. It's very different and will set you apart!

#38 nicoleandscott

nicoleandscott
                • 397 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 07:32 PM

amsale hands down! (both are beautiful on you, of course)

i think the amsale is perfect for a DW, and the point made about continuing to look makes 100% sense to me! rock the amsale!

#39 nashgumbs

nashgumbs
                  • 17 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 07:40 PM

Definitely the Pronovias dress. I think it is much more flattering and classic. I think when you look back at your wedding photos for years to come that the pronovias dress will have a beautiful and timeless look.

#40 can't wait!

can't wait!
                    • 517 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 07:58 PM

Super funny! I realize that I posted this help thread about 10 hours ago...and what is the result? You guys are 50/50 like me! Now you know why I can't decide! I'm going to give myself a couple of days, pray about it, and make a decision. I will let you know as soon as I know (assuming that ever happens!!!).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users