Sign in to follow this  
edssbride09

Choose my BM dress please!

I like #2 also. Its more flowy! Especially for a DW. The other one is a little more formal. Plus the strappy one looks more like they could wear again to something less formal. It can be dressed up and down. If you understand what I'm tryin to say at 2am!

I think the 2nd one as well. First you won't have to worry about the tan lines and second, being a busty girl myself, I would feel much more comfy in #2.

I also chose #2. I can relate to being busty and being asked to wear a strapless gown, very uncomfortable! wink.gif I dont think you need to worry about the color being too bright either since it's the beach and the bright colors looks great since verything else around is bright as well. Good luck and deffinitely let us know what you chose.

I say go with the 2nd as well - since you know that your BM's will be spending at least a day or 2 with you in their bathing suits in Mexico, and tan lines are going to be tough to avoid. PLUS you don't want to be stressed and/or worried about their tan lines when you should just be able to relax with your friends. And FINALLY if they are comfortable in the dress they are going to have way more fun which will make your day even better!