Sign in to follow this  
edssbride09

Choose my BM dress please!

Hi Everyone,

So I was sure that my 4 bridesmaids and I had all agreed on a bridesmaid dress... that was until another dress was thrown into the mix! I need some advice!

So basically I have 4 VERY different bridesmaids... everyone had agreed to this lovely alfred angelo strapless

Click the image to open in full size.

I really like the dress but am worried about 2 things about this. #1 being tan lines, which i hate more than anything, and #2 being the abilities of it to hold up the ample busom of one of my bridesmaids. I LOVE the colour of this dress though

The new dress that has been thrown into the mix is this one

Click the image to open in full size.

I much prefer the style of this dress, and it looks fabulous on my busty BM. 2 of the BM's prefer this one, and the other 2 prefer the other one (but they would all go for either). I am leaning towards this one myself because I love the style so much more and it is just so "Beach Wedding." I would however be compromising on the colour. I am just scared it is too bright!

What do you guys think? Which dress should we go with? Assume for the sake of this that these are the only 2 dresses we can choose from, i am hesitant to throw other dresses into the mix, and I want them in the same dress...

HELP! Thanks

I almost chose the first one for my BM's, but I also have busty girls and I knew going strapless was not an option. I really do like #2 though, and if the girls are happy with it then go for it. But, if you are unwilling to compromise the color, then maybe you should just keep looking.

I'd go with the 2nd. It would be flattering on most people. but the first might be uncomfortable for the busty BMs like you said. Also, it's hard to avoid tan lines. you really have to be careful & I don't see most BMs putting that much effort into it. I was cautious because it was my wedding, but my guests had some major tan lines.

I'd personally let them pick from the two, but you said you want them all in the same. in that case, go with #2 or pick a whole new dress.

I am pretty busty and can still pull off strapless.

I agree that #2 would be the most flattering on everyone though.

If you are set on that color can you find a similar Alfred Angelo? You could always go for their separates collection and find a top and tea-length skirt. This sizing might also help out your busty girls.

I voted #2, but you have to tell me where to get it and how much it is beause I want one! lol It looks like it'd be flattering on any body type.