Photo

HELP! Cabo Azul Wedding information please

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 marise

marise
  • 179 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 09:19 PM

Hello brides and grooms! I was at Cabo Azul this past August and loved the resort. I loved it enough to decide that that was were I wanted my wedding to be. But i'am having problems with the WC responding back to me, in fact he hasn't responded to me at all =( and its been over a week. I would appreciate any information or advise any future or past Cabo Azul brides may have. At this point I need all the help I can get.

#2 W&E

W&E
    • 24 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 09:30 PM

Hi! I don't have the information saved anymore that they sent me but I thought I would let you know that it took the WC a few weeks to get back to me but when he did he sent me all of the information and was very helpful. Unfortunately by the time he got back to me I had already booked another venue, it's a beautiful venue so I say just give him a little more time. I'm sure he will respond and congratulations!

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 26 August 2008 - 09:32 PM

that is surprising that sergio hasn't gotten back to you...he is usually pretty prompt.

my main concern with cabo azul is that you are not allowed to bring in outside vendors...at least that was the policy when i last spoke to sergio.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 marise

marise
      • 179 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 09:36 PM

Thank you, i'am really interested in this resort so it helps to know that communication will potentially get better. I will be more patient =)

#5 RebelBride2008

RebelBride2008
        • 32 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 11:17 PM

I am not surprised that Sergio hasn't gotten back to you. That is the issue I had earlier this year. I ended up calling the 800 number on the website and left several messages with Grace Mura the "group events" co-ordinator (of which she never returned my calls). It was only until I stalked her on the phone that I got some answers from her then an email from Sergio. Marise, I got your PM. I will respond shortly with contact info for the resort.

#6 John at WeddingVideo.com

John at WeddingVideo.com
          • 7 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 03:02 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Tammy Host
            that is surprising that sergio hasn't gotten back to you...he is usually pretty prompt.

my main concern with cabo azul is that you are not allowed to bring in outside vendors...at least that was the policy when i last spoke to Sergio.
            I film weddings around the planet and had no trouble filming at Cabo Azul. Sergio was very professional and treated me and my clients very professionally.

Here is a clip from Cabo Azul.
            Wedding Video

It is a great place for a wedding.

John Goolsby
            Wedding Video
            (951) 688-4336

#7 marcoloscabos

marcoloscabos
            • Validating
            • 155 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 03:45 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by marise
              Hello brides and grooms! I was at Cabo Azul this past August and loved the resort. I loved it enough to decide that that was were I wanted my wedding to be. But i'am having problems with the WC responding back to me, in fact he hasn't responded to me at all =( and its been over a week. I would appreciate any information or advise any future or past Cabo Azul brides may have. At this point I need all the help I can get.
              Hello Marise,

Sergio and his staff are very efficient wedding coordinators, unfortunately he is out of town and that's why you haven't received any reply. I believe he is back on December 11th. Nevertheless, congratulations on your wedding! You will have a great wedding I'm sure.

#8 Jess

Jess
              • 4,455 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 02:13 PM

has he been out of town for a month? I emailed him a month ago and no response

#9 BajaBride2010

BajaBride2010
                • 139 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 03:19 PM

Have you tried speaking to Vanessa in his absence? She is the Wedding Planner Assistant and was very delightful and helpful with me, especially when Sergio was not available. Sergio is the main guy, but Vanessa might be helpful right now.

#10 Jess

Jess
                  • 4,455 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 03:44 PM

good to know - thanks I will call her

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users