Sign in to follow this  
BEACHBRIDEMA

My Centerpieces

we need a closer pic for quality purposes, but otherwise they look really nice and I like the use of the shells. Personally I think you should consider taking something away, its almost too much, imagine having that plus 8-10 place settings, glasses, place cards...it could be really busy.

I think they look awesome! I need a closer pic of flowers to tell about quality but they look good from here. The only thing you should try is to just put candles at the base rather than candles and shells. Just to see how it looks.

I agree with everyone, it looks great!!! I love it, but, again.. we need a closer shot of the flowers to be able to tell.

Sarah, I think they look great! As everyone else has said, I can't tell the quality of the flowers from the picture you took, but as far as I can see it looks beautiful. I would definitely not add anything to the base. In fact, I might take away some of the tealights or shells. It almost looks a little busy, in my honest opinion. But the flower part is great...What's inside the vases?

Sarah, the concept looks good! I couldn't tell at all that they were silk; that's a good thing. I'd probably not even add the glass beads, its not necessary. I'd also probably use a votive candle sonce it takes longer to burn out.