Photo

Where to buy BM dresses?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 meghanmbm

meghanmbm
  • 203 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 01:02 PM

Hi ladies i am looking for my BM dresses. I want something formal but that they can wear agian. I like short dresses because they are all short in stature. I want something that looks classic and classy not to BM dressy, if you know what i mean. Any suggestions?
    Live every day like the next will never come.

#2 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
    • VIP Member
    • 3,160 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 01:06 PM

Was there a price rage you are going for?

Jim Hjelm has really cute dresses. David's Bridal too has a really cute line out of short dresses. Even dept stores have cute dresses to look at...(macys, bloomingdales, etc) Another store that have cute dresses that arnt too BM'y are Cache.

#3 CayoLargo

CayoLargo
      • 177 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 01:15 PM

There are so many BM dress places...it is really about searching around but you can check out these websites for ideas...

Wedding Dresses, Bridesmaid Gowns and Accessories from David's Bridal
        Tuxedos, Formal Wear and Bridesmaid Dresses by After Six
        Frocks Modern Bridesmaids
        Jealous Bridesmaids - Toronto's Wedding Dress & Bridal Boutique
        Bridesmaid Dresses, Tiaras, Wedding Veils, Wedding Planning
        VictoriasSecret.com: The Official Site of Victoria's Secret
        Macy's - Clothing, Shoes, Bed & Bath, Kitchen, Beauty Brands & Sunglasses

Just go to Google and type in "bridesmaid dresses" and you will get a lot of sites...also there are other threads on here that have BM dress ideas.

Good Luck!
        Engaged: December 25, 2007
        Married: February 4, 2009
        Wedding Destination: Cuba
        Wedding Resort: Sol Cayo Largo
        http://www.mywedding...rheannasweddinghttp://www.pictage.com/625373

#4 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,504 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 03:05 PM

You can get the dresses anywhere. Things to consider are the number of attendants (Do you need to find 8 matching dresses), is there a particular color you are looking for, and what sizes are your BMs. It can be hard to find the same dress in large quantities or drastically different sizes. Often the same dress doesn't come in regular and plus sizes unless it is a BM gown.

My dresses were Mori Lee Affairs Collection, strapless, and tea-length. The selection of styles and colors were great and the dresses are all under $150 (I think)

#5 *Casey*

*Casey*
          • 5,209 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 03:13 PM

I just got back from doing my BM dress shopping. I ended up going with long formal gowns from Davids Bridal, but I also liked ones at Anne Taylor and Nordstroms. Have you thought about department stores? They can be sometimes cheaper. Just a thought.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users