Photo

Brand New never left the store dress for sale!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 ashley9078

ashley9078
  • 92 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 09:23 AM

So I bought a galina gown from davids bridal a couple months back and have since decided that I want a more ornate dress sine I will only have one wedding. SO, I purchased it for $400 and am willing to take $300 for it. It is still at the store never even touched it. Size 8 in white. Here is the link.

David's Bridal - Bridal Gowns T9389 Soft organza narrow A-line with ruched empire bodice and center brooch.

I hope that worked! Check it out an PM me if your interested!

#2 KLC77

KLC77
    • 2,207 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 11:07 AM

Hey Ashley, if you purchased your dress less than 90 days ago you can return it to David's for a store credit. Then you can either use the credit yourself or maybe sell that if the dress doesn't sell. I'm actually selling a David's dress also, but unfortunately it had been 100 days since I'd bought it and they are strict on the timeline. So, just thought I'd let you know that that is also an option as long as you are within the 90 days.
      ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#3 Jamaica_May2009

Jamaica_May2009
      • 18 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 03:15 PM

From previous experience with Davids, there is no time limit, as long as the tags are still on it and it has not been altered they will exchange it out for another dress and give you a credit. Hope this helps.

#4 KLC77

KLC77
        • 2,207 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 04:20 PM

I tried to return mine and they told me no because it had been longer than 90 days. Maybe it depends on the individual store. Its still in their garment bag with the tags on it.

ps~ sorry for the
          ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#5 SunBride

SunBride
          • 1,499 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 04:47 PM

wow, beautiful dress. So perfect for a DW (although I understand your wanting to go with something more traditional since it's your only chance). The mini train is just perfect for a DW too.

This dress makes me want to get married again :)

#6 sally

sally
            • 302 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 06:51 AM

Stunning dress but the wrong size for me... I would try to return it for credit tho

#7 Archie510

Archie510
              • 78 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 06:20 PM

do you still have the dress?
                Im waiting for my dress to come in, but its cutting close to the day of my dw, and if it needs alterations I wont have time to get them. Originally I am an 8 and i ordered mine as a 6 (hoping to lose weight!) Im gambling, I know...so now i need a back up dress!

Let me know!!!

#8 tvt

tvt
                • VIP Member
                • 4,812 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 06:26 PM

oh that's a nice dress! if i didn't already have one... dang it!

#9 trophywife

trophywife
                  • 169 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 03:14 AM

thats a cute dress. i may want it for my TTD, but i'm a size 0 so with alterations i think it'll be more than what you bought the dress for. i may have to just go look at davids bridal for my size.. will show DF.

#10 ashley9078

ashley9078
                    • 92 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 01:19 PM

hey ladies,
                      this dress is no longer available. I wound up convincing the manager to exchange it for a different one!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users