Weekend a la Edyta, Amy and Ana! (+mini update) Part 1

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

• 1,277 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 12:36 PM

We had such a great time and to answer ur questins yup we met on the forum and Ana and I met once before I came up to visit her in Van

As for Amy's private jet well she has to tell u all that story...MRS AMY where r u??

here are a few pics that I took

First day together...Mmmmmm champagne
    Click the image to open in full size.

we needed a bling pic..2 married gals and 2 engaged

going out to cause some trouble

Beautiful Ana

The celeb in the group

#22 *Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,532 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 12:38 PM

Edyta those pics are so good! I love the elevator one. And the ring one. I love them all!

#23 A10CalGal

• VIP Member
      • 11,403 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 12:44 PM

FUN!!! You girls are all so gorgeous, I bet the whole town was thrown on it's ass over it all! Love the pics.

#24 Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,047 posts
        • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
        • LocationToronto

Posted 26 August 2008 - 12:53 PM

hehe! i hadn't even seen these pics! haha! so funny! it was such an amazing weekend I was so sad when I was left all alone again.

Edyta, Amy and I had met on the forum, but I met Edyta in Toronto for when I was home a few weeks back. It was the first time that we met Mrs. Amy though

#25 Amy&Andy

• VIP Member
        • 3,405 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 01:06 PM

Oh my goodness....I hadn't seen Edyta's pics....love the hair clip :)

So the plane.....one of the Realtors I work with is also a part time pilot for a private business so he flew me over to Bellingham, saving me over 4 hours in the car! It was a beautiful trip there, but a nightmare coming home as I actually saw lightning strike 4 times before we landed. My butt cheeks were clenched so tight and I was sweating.....poor Andy was watching the whole storm from the airport to pick me up. I was happy to arrive alive :)

In short...the weekend was a blast! The girls are even more beautiful and fun than imagined. We are definitely planning another get together....either in Toronto....or perhaps a stag for Ana somewhere else where we can tear up the town :)

#26 Nrvsbride

• 5,248 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 01:10 PM

I heart these pics! It looks like you guys had a great time! You are all so freaking stunning it makes me quite nauseaus. LOL. J/k chicas, you know I love you all!

#27 *Lo*

• 2,993 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 02:17 PM

Wow, definitely looks fun! I think that's amazing that you met on the forum!! Hopefully more of us can meet up...perhaps in Toronto, since it was mentioned!

#28 RaydensMama

• VIP Member
              • 2,861 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 04:15 PM

OMG what an awesome time you all had!!! And how cool to get a private jet....minus the lightning! lol Im glad you all go to meet up and have a blast!

#29 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
                • VIP Member
                • 4,116 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 04:43 PM

Awww! You girls are adorable!! I'm so glad you all had a great time....and posted lots of pics! lol!

Random: I don't remember if I've seen your hair done that way (short and curled) before Amy...it's SO cute!!

#30 ACDCDCAC

• Moderators
                  • 25,218 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                  • LocationSeattle

Posted 26 August 2008 - 05:27 PM

ok, first of all, super jealous on SO many levels :)

2nd, you guys look like you had so much fun, i am so glad you got your ladies weekend, you all deserve it! thanks so much for sharing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users