missgomes
  • 296 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 10:55 AM

I really like the first one.

#642 jonesr1979

jonesr1979
    • 235 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 11:44 AM

I was really in love with the first one when i saw it to!!

Originally Posted by CamLovesJA 

I just googled! these are cute too x

images-1.jpeg images.jpeg

#643 CamLovesJA

CamLovesJA
      • 301 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 12:50 PM

Yes it's really nice, would look great with a flower at the side too. I think I am going to go for hair down though. I keep changing my mind but have been consistently thinking hair down for a week now! lol

#644 mistibuard

mistibuard
        • 444 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 01:11 PM

I definitely like it up as well...and it will look great with the flower! They're both cute.

Originally Posted by CamLovesJA 

Yes it's really nice, would look great with a flower at the side too. I think I am going to go for hair down though. I keep changing my mind but have been consistently thinking hair down for a week now! lol

**Beaches Turks & Caicos- March 12, 2011**

#645 AfricanVenus

AfricanVenus
          • 328 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 07:09 AM

I am wearing the one-shoulder Gaudi Pronovias dress. The recommended hairstyle for this silhouette is an up-do. I'm cool with that, but I'm also hesitant to let go of a long, flowing, and wavy hairstyle (m/b even half up/half down). On top of that, I'm wearing a birdcage blusher veil that ends at my nose and don't think long hairstyles really work with that type of veil. I also want a large flower fascinator towards the back side of my hair, as well as small star shaped rhinestone-esque hair pins (if it's up) I think I'm worried about looking sorta bald with the up do, lol. Plus, I have a Tyra Banks forehead to think about. I'm in need of some advice! Here are the options I'm considering:Hair, White, Pink, Gold, Updo, Style, Kelly, Loose, Zhang, Kelly zhang make up artists and hair stylists team, Clean, Culrs, Curls Hair, Pulled back Hair, Updo, Eva longoria Hair, Updo, Curly

Heaven endures and the Earth lasts a long time, because they do not live for themselves. ~~Our story endures: June 25, 2011~~
            Wedsite: kosha.projectwedding.com

#646 CamLovesJA

CamLovesJA
            • 301 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 08:52 AM

I think the one shoulder pronovias dress definitely needs the hair up off the shoulders. The loose curls up dos you have shown will be perfect. Very grecian, It is a beautiful dress you will look great 

#647 AfricanVenus

AfricanVenus
              • 328 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 09:08 AM

Thanks! Yea, I'm thinking that's the way to go, but I'm leaving myself open. Can't wait for my dress to come in so I can play around with my hair style and get a better idea. I love the idea of the twists with the "spider flower" clips throughout. I just need it to look fuller. Guess curls are the best option for that idea.

Heaven endures and the Earth lasts a long time, because they do not live for themselves. ~~Our story endures: June 25, 2011~~
                Wedsite: kosha.projectwedding.com

#648 jonesr1979

jonesr1979
                • 235 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 11:09 AM

Nice dress that was the one i was orginally going for! Definitely hair up! you need to show off the sexy shoulder detail! I love the first hair style

#649 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
                  • 594 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 09:08 AM

Thanks for creating this thread. I was also wondering what to do with my hair when it's time for our wedding. Does anyone know of any magazines that cater to chocolate brides so I can get an idea of various styles?

#650 missgomes

missgomes
                    • 296 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 09:12 AM

I don't know of any magazines and didn't really look.  But I did see this website which may be helpful to you:

Thanks for creating this thread. I was also wondering what to do with my hair when it's time for our wedding. Does anyone know of any magazines that cater to chocolate brides so I can get an idea of various styles?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users