Chocolate Brides: Hair Question

• Please log in to reply
949 replies to this topic

#281 big3n09

big3n09
  • 616 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 07:13 PM

Hey All,

I still have time to decide on my hair but it is on my mind, I'm hoping one of my friends will come through. Speaking of the BD shoot in the DC area I was wondering the samething but I am considering going north to Kamilah since her work is so good and if I can get a few people to go with me I'll be willing to do that, hoping I can afford it. I will post it later on the DC, MD, VA thread to see if anyone is interested.
    4/1/11 in St. Kitts at the Marriott I married my best-friend!!!

#282 GregsBride

GregsBride
    • 333 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 07:25 PM

There are a couple of photogs in the DC/MD/VA area that do BD shoots... The ones that I know of are Tait Boudoir and I believe that Regeti's does them also.

Tait Boudoir Photography
      Wedding Photographer in Warrenton, VA (Regeti's Photography)

big3n09 I am would surely be interested in doing a session with Kamilah, so please keep me informed!
      ~Christina

#283 big3n09

big3n09
      • 616 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 07:29 PM

I def will, looks like you get married a month before me so I will just have in my mind to do mine in March depending on who all is in on it but I will put it out as a new thread or on our area thread cause that's where it should probably go.

#284 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
        • 712 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 09:50 PM

Hey ladies I talked to another MD bride she's in this thread as well I just can't remember her name right now and she and I were both interested in a group BD Shoot. I think her wedding's in Nov like mine. I really didn't have a photographer in mind yet so I'm willing to go with the group on this one. Just lemme know what u all want to do.

#285 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
          • 712 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 10:03 PM

OK I checked out the sites and I really like Tait Photography. Her FAQs were helpful.

#286 msmoodyr

msmoodyr
            • 329 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 10:32 AM

I like Ta it's .. too bad I didn't think of this a few months ago ... just missed the DC/MD marathon

#287 big3n09

big3n09
              • 616 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 02:43 PM

I sent a email to Tait I will let you know their response.

#288 Seven

Seven
                • 55 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 04:03 PM

I was thinking about this situation as well. I have until November 2010 to figure it out. I was thinking about doing it myself. I am not going to pay extra money to fly my stylist with us, so I just mess around with my hair and copy styles I see on YouTube. I have perfected the Flapper Chignon, which I may use.

#289 BillysBride

BillysBride
                  • 1,255 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 10:32 PM

I don't use a stylist anyway--I've done my own hair since my college days when I simply couldn't afford to go see someone every week. I know some gals that were lucky in that their hairdressers were guests of the wedding. lol
                    Savannah

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
                    http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#290 big3n09

big3n09
                    • 616 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 12:52 AM

I keep crossing my fingers that mine will be a guest cause we are friends outside of the salon or one of my other girlfriends that can do hair cause I just can't do the hair thing. I get fustrated and want it to be perfect and still end up disappointed. But if it was my thing I would just be putting it on my schedule!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users