• Please log in to reply
949 replies to this topic

#201 ~Debra~

~Debra~
  • 500 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 09:19 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by August2010Bride

As for my hair, I'm going for my hair coming over my shoulders, all on one side, or some type of side ponytail with a flower. Willje try to post pics soon!

I know what you're talking about. I was thinking about that also. I've seen some brides on here with that style. It looks good on everyone I've seen it on. Simple but elegant.

#202 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
    • 319 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 01:55 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by lodixon
      I guess it depends on where you live. Where I'm from the quick weave that you refer to is a half wig or full wig. I actually went today and had my sewn in and it looks nice but the girl who did it is not a very good stylist. she sewed the weave in very good but she didn't really have a style that I liked. As soon as I learn how to post the pictures I will.

The third one is glued in and that pulled my hair out.

I live in Atl and a quick weave involves glue and weave so i guess it depends on where u live. i'll be sure to post pics in june before i do myBD shoot

#203 divadivine25

divadivine25
      • 427 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 10:28 PM

So my bridal shower is Sunday and i have no clue as to what Im doing with my hair!!! I have an appt for Thursday since Im working Friday and Im still not sure about what to do with my hair....

If it helps I'm wearing a dress.

#204 GregsBride

GregsBride
        • 333 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 01:15 PM

I think now is the best time to try out one of the styles you are considering for your wedding day!! I would have her style it the way you want it, but at night you can always pincurl it to maintain the curls, and on the day of your shower just pin it back up the same way your stylist did.
          ~Christina

#205 BillysBride

BillysBride
          • 1,255 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 01:59 PM

I agree with Gregsbride...this could be a great time to test run your wedding style or at least a variation of it if you want it to be a total suprise. Maybe if you're gonna wear it up and curly, just do the curly part to see how the curls take/last...or, you can test run the style the night before, then comb it out so that it's just looser curls and wear it down if you're actually wearing it up for the wedding. That way, you're getting a trial, but your wedding look is still a suprise.
            Savannah

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
            http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#206 BirminghamBride2010

BirminghamBride2010
            • 85 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 02:42 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Soon2beWed09
              I live in Atl and a quick weave involves glue and weave so i guess it depends on where u live. i'll be sure to post pics in june before i do myBD shoot
              This is not a hair question, but who is doing your BD shoot? Im looking for someone in Atlanta.
              Jennifer

#207 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
              • 319 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 10:51 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by BirminghamBride2010
                This is not a hair question, but who is doing your BD shoot? Im looking for someone in Atlanta.
                Jennifer
                I pm'd you

#208 divadivine25

divadivine25
                • 427 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 12:01 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by GregsBride
                  I think now is the best time to try out one of the styles you are considering for your wedding day!! I would have her style it the way you want it, but at night you can always pincurl it to maintain the curls, and on the day of your shower just pin it back up the same way your stylist did.
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by BillysBride
                  I agree with Gregsbride...this could be a great time to test run your wedding style or at least a variation of it if you want it to be a total suprise. Maybe if you're gonna wear it up and curly, just do the curly part to see how the curls take/last...or, you can test run the style the night before, then comb it out so that it's just looser curls and wear it down if you're actually wearing it up for the wedding. That way, you're getting a trial, but your wedding look is still a suprise.
                  Thats a great idea but we have an entire wedding weekend planned with the shower as the last activity on Sunday, so I need something that will last me through drinks, dancing, and hopefully a stripper, lol!

#209 BillysBride

BillysBride
                  • 1,255 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 09:57 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by divadivine25
                    Thats a great idea but we have an entire wedding weekend planned with the shower as the last activity on Sunday, so I need something that will last me through drinks, dancing, and hopefully a stripper, lol!
                    Ooooh, I see how it is!!! Sookie sookie girl! lol
                    Savannah

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
                    http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#210 divadivine25

divadivine25
                    • 427 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 10:37 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by BillysBride
                      Ooooh, I see how it is!!! Sookie sookie girl! lol
                      LOL! I cant wait!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users