Sign in to follow this  
divadivine25

Chocolate Brides: Hair Question

Pretty veil, missgomes. Mine is so similar. :) Have you bought it yet? If not, perhaps you should try ebay. I got mine for under $25 (seller venus_veils) It looked identical to one that I fell in love with at David's and was WAYY less!

Jonesr - great style. Perhaps Debra (who dmob recommended) would be willing to come to MoBay to do your hair and makeup?

Thanks Lisa!

Actually my hair dresser is my friend and is coming to the wedding with me so that is taken care of wink.gif

I few of my friends are makeup artists and should be coming but i need a back. Debra was from the place in Negril right? Negril is not to close to Mobay i wonder how much she would charge for travel ?!?! I will get in touch and see

Originally Posted by lisa203 View Post

Pretty veil, missgomes. Mine is so similar. :) Have you bought it yet? If not, perhaps you should try ebay. I got mine for under $25 (seller venus_veils) It looked identical to one that I fell in love with at David's and was WAYY less!

Jonesr - great style. Perhaps Debra (who dmob recommended) would be willing to come to MoBay to do your hair and makeup?

Lucky you...hairdresser friends are great to have!

Youâ€re right about the distance. I wouldnâ€t be surprised if she wanted to charge you a lot for the trip .  Let me know what she says. In the mean time, I'll keep my eyes peeled for anyone with good reviews in or closer to Mo Bay. :)

I am getting married on MoBay as well.  Let me know if you hear anything.  It seemed to me for my phtographer quotes that people typically do not charge that much for the travel.  I think since thats how they make their living, the trip isn't that bad for them.  IDK, just an assumption.

I have a potential hair/make up person invited to the wedding but I'm not confident that she will make it.  Part of me wants to give the resort a try and if I dont like it, do it myself.  It seems like hiring someone before I get there is just as risky because I may not like it either.  At least the resort can do a test run the day before.  Grrrrr...decisions!

Originally Posted by lisa203 View Post

I haven't looked yet but I will be off the venus veils.  Thanks!

Originally Posted by jonesr1979 View Post

This thread is great! Anybody found makeup artist in MoBay area?

Here is my hair inspiration

hairinspartions2.jpg

This hair style will look fab for a wedding. Plus it will stay nice through the heat

post-32675-138622147293_thumb.jpg

Thank you!

The minute i saw it i was like YES!!

Actually if you do a search for pictures of Tia Mowry in getty images she has alot of very cute hair styles and GREAT makeup!

Originally Posted by CamLovesJA View Post

This hair style will look fab for a wedding. Plus it will stay nice through the heat