Hi There

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 bride2010

• 424 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 07:40 AM

Welcome to the forum!
    26 Booked + Bride & Groom
    "Before the light I will rescue, and then we'll begin to start it all over again" ...pete murrayHappily married to my best friend...

#12 charlee3131

• 2 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:59 PM

Hello! I am thinking of getting married there, if you could tell me about your wedding? That would be great!! I don't want to spend a lot so any advice you have would be wonderful !!!

#13 Scarma

• 175 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by PalladiumAddict 

Hi, I am a new member and already married to the man of my dreams, and feel that I can offer awesome advice about getting married in the Canadian Rockies. We got married at the meadow just up from Chateau Lake Louise and for our music we had a Harp Angel and as a bonus the Alphorn player came and joined in. It made the day so extra special.

We are looking at doing a great contrast and renewing our vows in a few years at one of the Grand Palladiums. Could you imagine the pics - original wedding with a gorgeous mountain view - vow renewal on the most romantic tropical destination. Now that is the best of both worlds.

We have been to the Grand Palladium - Mayan Riviera 3 times and are planning for our 4th, as well as the Grand Palladium Jamaica.

If you have any questions on a Canadian wedding or a Grand Palladium Wedding ... just give me a shout.

Happy Wedding Planning everyone.

Congrats im sooo jealous!! I always wanted to get married there. I was proposed to at the Fairmont Lake Louise. I think the place is magical!!

#14 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
        • 3,071 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:28 AM

Congrats charlee3131 ! and welcome to the forum :) you'll find it's an excellent resource for all your destination wedding info + support - so good job on joining us here !

The Grand Palladium White Sands is a gorgeous venue for your destination wedding - as shown here in some magical wedding "moments that matter" taken there.........

wishing you all the best with your decisions + planning process culminating in the magnificent wedding of your Dreams!!!

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                              100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#15 Kristen112808

• 169 posts
            • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:38 AM

Congrats and welcome!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users