Grand Sunset Princess Resort

it's also taking me a while to receive answers from the WC...I probably get one a week, if that! and right now I'm trying to just book my date and time. I'd probably feel better if I could at least get this done so that I can start working on the STD cards and invitations and to also booking the photographers and get quotes from TA.

somehow I thought a destination wedding would be easier!!??!!

Hi Ladies!

We're getting married at the GSP in a month and we're wondering if anyone's hired the carribean trio? we're contemplating hiring one for right after the ceremony as we mingle with our cocktails. Suggestions/comments please!!!!

Also- does anyone have suggestions for groomsmen gifts- something more unique than a flask? LOL Altough the boys like their flasks I was hoping there was something more original out there!

Thanks!

Allie~

Courtney!

You have such great info! Do you remember the name of your stylist? I read on the forum somewhere a few mths back that a lady with a name beginning with an 'A' is the best one? I plan on bringing pictures just to be safe but if you had her name that would be great!

Thanks,

Allie~

Hi Allie!

I am getting married at the CSP May 20, 2009! I would absolutely love to see all of the information that you have recueved from Damary's!!! Could you please email me at rtegenkamp@shaw.ca

Thanks sooo much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by allie View Post
Hi Everyone! I thought i'd join in on all this GSP talk! We're getting married there on April 2, 2009! I have had really good response from Damarys as well. Lately she HAS been replying within a few days. I have all the menus of restaurants, pics of the beach set up and gazebo set up, the 2009 price list.... and a slideshow called i think 'brides guide' and that features all the flower arrangements and a few cakes. this is the only slideshow of the cakes and on this attachment there's only 2 and from the sounds of it there's many more to pick from.

We're getting married at 3:00 pm because we were told the dinners were only 6pm or 9pm... so we figured 3 left us time for the cermony, pics, and dinner at 6. We chose the gazebo set up because i want to wear my adorable shoes for the ceremony, and not be barefoot ...although the beach is beautiful too.

Our photographer is TORONTO WEDDING

PHOTOGRAPHER | Destination wedding photographer Varia Lebiadzenka.

My girls are wearing pink bridesmaids dresses with a 'bubble bottom'. They're pretty cute! The guys will be in the typical beige pants/white shirts...

We're having the renewal of the vows and doing the legal stuff in canada for all the same reasons everyone else has had... just must easier this way. :-)

If anyone would like me to send the info i have then let me know and give me your email addresses...I'll forward you EVERYTHING!! :-)

Talk to you soon girls!

Allie~

Allie,

Can you send me the information you received? I am getting married at GRP, but I think everything is still the same. I am actually having a hard time getting a response from the resort. Here is my email diva4life@gmail.com

Also, you mentioned that they informed you that dinner time is at 6pm or 9pm. Why are these the only times available? My wedding is at 6pm, so a little worried.

Thank you