Grand Sunset Princess Resort

• Please log in to reply
1772 replies to this topic

#71 tinaczar

tinaczar
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 04:46 PM

Hey Everyone!

We have booked a civil ceremony (we're getting officially married just before we get there) for February 3, 2009 at GSP!
    Has anyone had the private beach party / reception - and if so, do you have pictures or reviews?? Is it worth it?

As well, I have the bouquet options from Damarys, but I am looking for something different (the bridesmaids are each in a different colours, and I want to incorporate that) - any florist recommendations??

Finally - any thoughts on the photographer that they use??

Thank you very much!

Tina

#72 Robyn Louise Photography

Robyn Louise Photography
    • 2,171 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 12:05 PM

I will be at the Grand Sunset Princess at the beginning of December and will be taking lots of photos so will share them as soon as I return

#73 EmmaB

EmmaB
      • 29 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 01:41 AM

hello all you GSP and GRP brides to be!! i am leaving for mexico in 6 days!!! OMG so excited!!!

i am going crazy with last minute stuff, but i packed our OOT bags yesterday and am happy to say we fit it all in two pieces of luggage and 30 pounds each! better than i was expecting!

just wanted to check whether any of you need specific info or pics while i am at the GRP next week? we have 42 guests and are having the beach ceremony and beach party reception, as well as a welcome reception/margarita party by the pool the night we arrive and i will be sure to post pics when i get back (nov 23). we're also staying in the swim up room, but hoping to get upgraded to the villa!!! let me know if there are any specific questions you haven't been able to get answered by damarys and i will ask her when i meet with her on Monday.

i'm still a little in the dark as far as the photographer, etc, but apparently all will be revealed when we arrive!

wish me luck!!!

#74 courtney

courtney
        • 49 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 09:48 PM

Good luck with the wedding I'm sure everything will be great! Can't wait to hear all of the details and see pictures!!

#75 texas_gal

texas_gal
          • 32 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 02:42 PM

Emma, that is so exciting! I cannot wait to hear back from you about the wedding and see your pictures! Have a great time!
            ~Ashleigh~

#76 Jessicuzie

Jessicuzie
            • 10 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 08:24 PM

Hi ladies!
              Its been a while sine ive posted but i just received some photo samples of another wedding at GRP from the photographer at the hotel. only 10 pics but cute. let me know if youd like me to forward to you :) pm me your email address.
              Id love to see pictures when you get back Emma! of everything lol.

#77 texas_gal

texas_gal
              • 32 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 03:53 PM

Jessicuzie, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see the pics you have! Will you email them to me at fanningwedding@yahoo.com ?? THANK YOU SO MUCH!
                ~Ashleigh~

#78 SCzhen

SCzhen
                • 99 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 02:54 AM

Hi guys,

I just got back from my site visit to Grand Sunset and I love the resort! The FI and I were originally planning on going with another hotel, but after we saw GSP we knew we had to have our wedding there!

I also have pics from the tour if any one is interested!

#79 tinaczar

tinaczar
                  • 15 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 10:26 AM

I would love to see the pics as well!! Please email to tinaczarnecki@hotmail.com

I can't wait to see them! Thanks

Tina

#80 PrincessVal

PrincessVal
                    • 21 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 08:19 PM

I'm really happy that you loved the resort and that you have decided to get married there!

I would really like to get some pictures! Could you please send me what you have at valerie.normand@gmail.com.

Thanks A LOT!!!!!!!
                      -Valerie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users