Photo

Grand Sunset Princess Resort

• Please log in to reply
1772 replies to this topic

#611 mwhite

mwhite
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 09:58 AM

oh wow. i have been speaking with Patricia, as recently as Monday..........i never got a letter from her stating anything. that is really weird.

#612 misshh

misshh
    • 16 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 10:03 AM

wow thats crazy I'm a little worried now

#613 Angie1017

Angie1017
      • 213 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 10:45 AM

I know...I don't want to panic, I'm sure it will be fine, but Patricia wrote back saying the new WC has my email and will contact me personally, but she didn't give me a name or contact email.  This makes me wonder...do they even have someone lined up yet?

Married ~ December 16, 2010 ~ Gran Bahia Principe Tulum

#614 ScubaBride29

ScubaBride29
        • 11 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 05:38 PM

Just got my wedding dress today!!! It's looks amazing!!! I'm a little worried about the train on the back and if it's to much though for a beach wedding. Was wondering what anyone else thinks or experience is with having a beach wedding. Is a train a hassle or does it matter and how formal is to formal? As well I'm hoping to get some nice white sandals with some beading on them were would be the best place? and last question did anyone do a reception at the restaurant? if so how was it was there any dancing? or is best to fork out some extra bucks to do a Private beach reception?

#615 Kelsey

Kelsey
          • 26 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 06:48 PM

Just got the same msg from Patricia, I hope they fill her spot with someone who has as much experience as her....Let me know if anyone hears from the new WP, Good Luck!!

#616 lindsay-d

lindsay-d
            • 1 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 06:50 AM

Hi Ladies, does anyone have any information on the Thai Beach Restaurant options by chance? Have reached out to our WC but have not heard back yet... thanks in advance!

#617 Angie1017

Angie1017
              • 213 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 10:50 AM

Yay!  Congrats on finding your dress!  I have a cathedral train, so it's very long!  I think it will be fine...may get a little sandy, but oh well.  I love long trains, I think it will look very pretty at a beach reception!

I found my sandals at Aldo.  I saw some nice white ones there in the summer, they are probably on sale now.  Also, I've seen really pretty ones at Guess too.

We were set on doing the private beach party reception, and up until this week we were set on it.  But now due to finances, we are thinking of doing the reception at a restaurant.  I'm not sure if we can though because we have over 40 people.  Does anyone know if we can?

Originally Posted by ScubaBride29 

Just got my wedding dress today!!! It's looks amazing!!! I'm a little worried about the train on the back and if it's to much though for a beach wedding. Was wondering what anyone else thinks or experience is with having a beach wedding. Is a train a hassle or does it matter and how formal is to formal? As well I'm hoping to get some nice white sandals with some beading on them were would be the best place? and last question did anyone do a reception at the restaurant? if so how was it was there any dancing? or is best to fork out some extra bucks to do a Private beach reception?

#618 Angie1017

Angie1017
                • 213 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 10:52 AM

Just sent you a PM.

Originally Posted by lindsay-d 

Hi Ladies, does anyone have any information on the Thai Beach Restaurant options by chance? Have reached out to our WC but have not heard back yet... thanks in advance!

#619 Angie1017

Angie1017
                  • 213 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 10:52 AM

I know, me too!  I loved Patricia!

Originally Posted by Kelsey 

Just got the same msg from Patricia, I hope they fill her spot with someone who has as much experience as her....Let me know if anyone hears from the new WP, Good Luck!!

#620 ScubaBride29

ScubaBride29
                    • 11 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 05:42 PM

Thank you so much, I'll have a look at those shops, I did find a pair at Payless for $7!!! But they look a little well cheap!! Does anyone know about gift bags? I'm so lost on this one! Do you have to give gift bags to the wedding party or people coming? I

Originally Posted by Angie1017 

Yay!  Congrats on finding your dress!  I have a cathedral train, so it's very long!  I think it will be fine...may get a little sandy, but oh well.  I love long trains, I think it will look very pretty at a beach reception!

I found my sandals at Aldo.  I saw some nice white ones there in the summer, they are probably on sale now.  Also, I've seen really pretty ones at Guess too.

We were set on doing the private beach party reception, and up until this week we were set on it.  But now due to finances, we are thinking of doing the reception at a restaurant.  I'm not sure if we can though because we have over 40 people.  Does anyone know if we can?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users