Photo

Grand Sunset Princess Resort

• Please log in to reply
1772 replies to this topic

#51 texas_gal

texas_gal
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 03:07 PM

Val, I would love the cak info if you could email it to me at fanningwedding@yahoo.com I would really appriciate it! What restaurant are you going with for your recep?

Thanks Courtney for the picture advice, I am going to try that next!

Colleen, we are going to do the private beach party as well do the dancing and timing issues.
    ~Ashleigh~

#52 EmmaB

EmmaB
    • 29 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 02:14 PM

Hi all,

I'm getting married at Grand Riviera in less than 5 weeks!!!! OMG, so soon!!!

Just wanted to let you all know Damarys gets soooooo much better as you approach the wedding date. At first she was taking about 3 weeks to respond to my emails - now that we are closer to the date, I hear back from her within a day, so i am very encouraged! i guess she is just busy with current weddings...

I have some info I thought might be helpful - Damarys let me just send in photos of bouquets and cakes that I liked, and she got me a quote from a florist. I splurged and got all orchids, and it was still pretty reasonable.

and I just heard yesterday that the table linens do come in white covers with white bows, and that you can choose the colours of the flowers for the arch.

Happy planning everyone!

#53 courtney

courtney
      • 49 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 07:51 PM

Just heard back from Damarys. You can choose the colour of the flowers on the arch but they will be tropical flowers. If you want a specific type of flower she will quote you. As far as chair covers go they have white with white sashes or off white with the burgandy sash. Emma please post pics when you get back and let us know how everything goes. Damarys has been awesome about answering my emails I've been hearing back within 1-2 days.

#54 beachhappy

beachhappy
        • 97 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 09:15 PM

Hi, as I have said before I am very interested in the Grand Sunset Princess Resort. Can any of you post the information regarding wedding packages, extras, and anything relative to weddings at this resort. I emailed the princess hotels but they sent me information about the hotel in the dominican republic.

#55 crackann

crackann
          • 6 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 09:15 PM

Hi Courtney and Ashleigh! I am getting married at the GRP in 3 weeks! If you have any info on the cakses, pictures, etc. please forward them to me. I have asked Damarys for this to no avail. My email address is crack_ann@yahoo.com
            Thanks in advance!
            Heather

#56 courtney

courtney
            • 49 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 10:12 PM

crackann, I sent you the email I received from Damarys let me now if it went through okay.

#57 crackann

crackann
              • 6 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 10:26 PM

Courtney, I didn't recieve it yet.

#58 beachhappy

beachhappy
                • 97 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 10:29 PM

Courtney,
                  Do you mind sharing any information you have? My email is jomarhall@hotmail.com. I am trying to collect any information in order to make a deceision about a specific resort. I emailed princess hotels but they sent information about the dominican republic.

#59 courtney

courtney
                  • 49 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 07:23 AM

Crackann, I got a message back saying that it wasn't a valid email address. Is there supposed to be an underscore or something in between the crack ann? beachhappy I sent you the info.

#60 crackann

crackann
                    • 6 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 11:05 AM

Yep there is an underscore between crack and ann. I'm sorry for not putting that in writing! I forget when the system underlines the email address one can't see it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users