Grand Sunset Princess Resort

• Please log in to reply
1772 replies to this topic

#551 gujarwala

gujarwala
  • 82 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by Angie1017 

Question for previous brides - what flavor of cake did you have?  I seem to remember a few brides saying the smoothie milk cake was really good?

Why is it assumed that everyone who posts here in a bride?  LOL.  I guess its usually brides who do all the planning, not this couple though :)

#552 gujarwala

gujarwala
    • 82 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 10:45 AM

Thanks for the info michelleking, I'll copy and paste it to our photographer as ell

#553 Starfish-Bride

Starfish-Bride
      • 10 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 03:50 PM

Hi ladies- I'm planning a May 2011 wedding at this resort and am excited to see a whole lot of info from other brides on here. Hope you're all having a fantastic time with planning. If anyone has any info on costs of booking the Thai Beach restaurant (private vs. semi private... not sure what the difference is!) I would appreciate receiving it. Also, did anyone have their reception at this venue? If so, can you send some photos my way or let me know what your thoughts were? Much thanks in advance. Look forward to reading about all your experiences at this resort!

#554 gujarwala

gujarwala
        • 82 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by Starfish-Bride 

Hi ladies- I'm planning a May 2011 wedding at this resort and am excited to see a whole lot of info from other brides on here. Hope you're all having a fantastic time with planning. If anyone has any info on costs of booking the Thai Beach restaurant (private vs. semi private... not sure what the difference is!) I would appreciate receiving it. Also, did anyone have their reception at this venue? If so, can you send some photos my way or let me know what your thoughts were? Much thanks in advance. Look forward to reading about all your experiences at this resort!

Thai Beach Restaurant = $45/pp but is only 1.5 hrs since it is a restaurant.

Private thai beach reception = 4 hrs and is $100/pp

#555 Starfish-Bride

Starfish-Bride
          • 10 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 10:41 PM

Thanks for the price detail. I had someone email me just now to let me know that the same details but that the 1.5 hours are not strictly enforced. Is that something anyone has had any experience with? Is there a reason this one would be less enforced than the 1.5 hour rule at other restaurants?

#556 gujarwala

gujarwala
            • 82 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 02:26 PM

Booked the Private Beach Reception today :)

#557 SDSteph

SDSteph
              • 812 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 03:16 PM

I am getting married at the GSP in Feb I have placed a deposit and got my conformation yet have not heard back from WC since.  I have lots of pics and info if anyone needs it.....just PM me and I will send it over if you cant see it below.  All of this is for 2010 and I have not seen 2011 stuff yet but the WC is quoting me the same prices so I hope it is the same

Here is all the stuff I have

Pictures of wedding at GSP

2587916670035014968vHomca_ph.jpg

You can also check out my website under accomidations and there is lots of videos of the rooms and information.  Please feel free to use the info for yourself! 

Cheers

Attached Files

Steph and Kel Mayan Riveria - February 2011http://www.stephnkelwedding.com

#558 Angie1017

Angie1017
                • 213 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 11:15 AM

Great website Steph!  Thanks for sharing!  :) 

Originally Posted by SDSteph 

I am getting married at the GSP in Feb I have placed a deposit and got my conformation yet have not heard back from WC since.  I have lots of pics and info if anyone needs it.....just PM me and I will send it over if you cant see it below.  All of this is for 2010 and I have not seen 2011 stuff yet but the WC is quoting me the same prices so I hope it is the same

Here is all the stuff I have

Pictures of wedding at GSP

2587916670035014968vHomca_ph.jpg

You can also check out my website under accomidations and there is lots of videos of the rooms and information.  Please feel free to use the info for yourself! 

Cheers

Attached Files

Married ~ December 16, 2010 ~ Gran Bahia Principe Tulum

#559 SDSteph

SDSteph
                  • 812 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 03:54 PM

Resort photographer info.

http://www.hotel-sho...om/photopro/pr/

princes are in post above

Steph and Kel Mayan Riveria - February 2011http://www.stephnkelwedding.com

#560 c and m

c and m
                    • 33 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 06:13 PM

We didn't have our reception at the Thai beach, but we did have a big dinner there one night and it was easily the best a la carte there...

Corey

http://www.facebook....62&id=722095011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users