Grand Sunset Princess Resort

• Please log in to reply
1772 replies to this topic

#161 Jessicuzie

Jessicuzie
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 03:42 PM

Hi Ladies!
    COurtney thats so great about your wedding Im so happy it turned out perfectly for you! Id love to see pictures as well when you get a chance. my day is coming quick 3 months left and stressing like crazy :)
    Thanks so much!!! email is jessicuzie2@hotmail.com

#162 PaulSchrank

PaulSchrank
    • Vendor
    • 237 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 06:35 PM

Here's a video we shot at the Princess. The ceremony was in the gazebo, we did photos on the beach right next to it and had the reception on the beach. The beach reception was very private because the beach is seperated from the buildings by mangroves. Really a nice setting, one of my favorites. We just needed day passes for me and my assistant to shoot there. Claudia Rodriquez was the photographer.

Amanda & Greg Wedding Day Edit on Vimeo

#163 PrincessVal

PrincessVal
      • 21 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 11:31 AM

Hi Courtney!

Thanks for the info about the restaurant and hair. I would love to see pics of the dinner set up! My email is valerie.normand@gmail.com.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!
        -Valerie

#164 Colleen27

Colleen27
        • 17 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 01:04 PM

Does anyone have pictures of the private beach reception? From the video that was posted, you only see glimpses and I'd really like to see how it's set up. Thanks guys!!
          Colleen

#165 beanster

beanster
          • 4 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 01:50 PM

Hello Everyone!!!
            I'm new to this site but it seems very informative so far!! I was wondering if a few of you could email pictures from your GSP wedding!! Me and my fiance are gettng married there August 2009!!! We're so excited but also curious just as to how everyon's photos turned out and the views etc.
            Thanks so much
            bettinadasko@hotmail.com

:-)

#166 lydiag

lydiag
            • 28 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 02:00 PM

Hi All,

I'm glad to read that everyone has had good review's from the GSP/GRP; my fiance and I are just waiting for the wedding coordinator to confirm our date (which will hopefully be the week of November 17th, 2009).

In the mean time, I was wondering if anyone could send me pictures of the bouquets, cakes etc. my email is lydiagasparini@hotmail.com.

Thanks in advance ladies :)

#167 Varia

Varia
              • 119 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 04:24 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by beanster
                Hello Everyone!!!
                I'm new to this site but it seems very informative so far!! I was wondering if a few of you could email pictures from your GSP wedding!! Me and my fiance are gettng married there August 2009!!! We're so excited but also curious just as to how everyon's photos turned out and the views etc.
                Thanks so much
                bettinadasko@hotmail.com

:-)
                I am photographing a wedding there on April 2nd and I promise to post pictures, when I come back.

#168 beanster

beanster
                • 4 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 12:58 PM

Thanks Varia! I would really appreciate that!! SO Exciting!

#169 PARISSA

PARISSA
                  • 17 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 01:38 PM

Hey brides,

I am also getting married in Grand Riviera Princess on November 27th, 2009. It is really excited seeing all the brides enthusiastic about the planning. I was also a victim of stress at the beginning of all this when I had to book my hotel and wedding date.

But I have to admit, the planning has gotten a bit exciting since. I did a message ina bottle theme invitations-made them myself. I also created a website with information for my guests. I can send pics if anyone is interested.

I am now looking at cakes/flowers and menu's. Damarys is taking forever to get back to me. Does anyone have this information that wouldn't mind sending it to me. My email is pgiahi@gmail.com.Thanks ladies

#170 PARISSA

PARISSA
                    • 17 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 01:55 PM

Hi Allie,

Sounds like you have everything figured out. Congrats! If you don't mind I would really appreciate it if you could send me everything you have on cakes, flowers, decoration, menus etc....my email it pgiahi@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.

Roxanne- I am also getting married in November (nov 27th specifically)? I am kinda getting worried about the weather. I went to visit the resort last November and the weather was amazing but my family friend just came back recently from a vacation there in December and she said it was raining the entire time- not typical she said.....have you picked your photographer yet..are you interested in sharing a photographer possibly. I found an amazing photographer from Seattle. Check out his

His work is really great, reasonable prices and flexible. Has a friendly personality too as far as I can tell.

Does anyone know if the hotel provides different size vases? I am interested in having a tall vase centerpiece.

Cheers,

Parissa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users