We used the resort photographer. They know what they are doing.
- Yes, there are some things alacarte. It's on their website: "http://www.princess-...eddServ2009.pdf"
They can do most anything, i'm sure.
- The beach was fine. You can navigate the rocks. The vendors are not an issue. You can move to a section where there are none.
- Chill out is not the only option. They can setup on the beach. You can also have indoor reception. They have large banquet rooms.
- I have taken outdoor dinner cruise in February. Take a sweater and it will be no problem.
- I saw others go to the disco after their wedding. It's really loud so older people may not appreciate it. The outdoor courtyard bar usually had a live band from like 6pm to 9pm, which would make for a nice intro for the older people. The bands were usually really good. Get there early so you can save a bunch of seats.