flloyd75
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 10:48 AM

We have araceli...anyone else?

#1392 SuperJdub

SuperJdub
    • 21 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:05 PM

Wow when did Emma leave? this is news to me so now I see why I haven't been getting answers. Should I be worried???

FranksJewel, I am sooooo sorry! Elizabeth is the WC that is no longer there NOT Emma! Too many E names! Yikes! I hope i didn't freak you out too bad!!! Elizabeth was our wedding coordinator, and then we got Emma last minute. Emma is actually really fantastic! So sorry I confused the names and I hope it didn't add too much stress to you!

#1393 Karen Lopez

Karen Lopez
      • 10 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 09:33 AM

Hello Girls,

I want to get marry in this resort and I want to know all of your positive and negative feedbacks about this resort. I'm planning to go with the magical package. Thank you all :)

#1394 VeronicaS

VeronicaS
        • 27 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 03:59 PM

Hi All, 

I'm also considering this resort for our wedding, it is our number 1 on the list right now. We would probably do the royal package since we will have a minimum of 50 guests. I would also love to hear some feedback. 

Attached Files

#1395 FranksJewel

FranksJewel
          • 36 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 06:22 PM

Superjdub-

no worries...I actually emailed Emma and found out she was still there. I know they have so many E names there. ha ha

Do you have photos of attire your guys wore? I am really struggling with this one.

thanks

#1396 lkroll

lkroll
            • 6 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:27 PM

Can any Canadians tell me how you went about paying the resort for your wedding?  Is it possible to do a wire transfer or something?  How did you pay? In US funds prior to the wedding? Any help would be great!

#1397 flloyd75

flloyd75
              • 18 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 10:49 AM

Im getting married there on December 11, 2012...I have secured a 200$ deposit but don't know when we have to pay the rest!

#1398 FranksJewel

FranksJewel
                • 36 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 02:37 PM

Hi-

I believe we pay it 30 days before the day? I was going to email Emma and ask her. What 4 songs have you ladies all picked for your ceremony? I'm working on that now.

Hope all the planning is going great

Julie

11-21-2012

#1399 mellow2512

mellow2512
                  • 1 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:51 PM

Hi!

I'm getting married at the GSP in April 2013. I've got my reception dinner set up. I'm now in the process of looking into the resorts photographers. Has anyone recently gotten married there and used their photographers? If so, would you mind sharing your experience with me and maybe send me some of the pictures so I can see what their work is like. I really want to make sure that our wedding pictures are nice, since these will be the memories of our special day. Thanks!

#1400 jbateman

jbateman
                    • 12 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:38 AM

Hey ladies,

My wedding was a couple weeks ago and it was beautiful! I opted to pay the day pass and bring in a local photographer. I've received a few photos, because I wanted to have 10 upfront for our local reception... AND THEY ARE GORGEOUS!! Well worth the money.

I would suggest SAVING ALL YOUR EMAILS. Literally print them out. You'll thank yourself later. The prices for a lot of the items I purchased changed throughout the planning process. They were very willing to change the price if I had the printed emails, but I threw a lot of them away and was stuck having to pay.

Also, if you are opting for the INFINITY PACKAGE you'll need to arrange everyone's trip through the same travel agent. I had a couple families book on their own and I had to argue for a while with them. They didn't want to give me the free package with all of my booked rooms. If anyone has any questions I'm happy to help. I can remember how stressed I was when I was planning, with the long lapse between emails, I was really uneasy getting there. I can promise it all works itself out when you're there :)

**Also I would suggest getting your dress cleaned while you're there. WAYYY cheaper than back in the US.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users