Photo

Grand Sunset Princess Resort

• Please log in to reply
1772 replies to this topic

#1361 Bryonyjs

Bryonyjs
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:48 PM

Hey everybody! Just booked the grand sunset for our May 2013 wedding! I'm loving this resort but must admit they seem incredibly pricey! Costs are adding up very quickly and I'm definitely not doing anything outrageous! Any tips of the trade or advice in how to keep costs down

#1362 Bryonyjs

Bryonyjs
    • 3 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:50 PM

Hey Kirstin I have the photographers info if you'd like me to pass it along, it includes package prices and what they cover!

#1363 Calibride128

Calibride128
      • 8 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:37 AM

Karica,

My fiancee and I are looking to have our wedding at GSP next March and I am having a hard time finding and information for the weddings packages. Would you suggest I just contact the WC first off and begin talking to her? Also if you have any pics of the wedding that I could see that would be awesome.

Thanks!

#1364 Calibride128

Calibride128
        • 8 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:40 AM

Karica,

My fiancee and I are looking into having our wedding at GSP in March and I was wondering if you have any tips for me? I am having a hard time finding any pics or information of the wedding packages. Would you suggest me just contacting the wedding planner to start?

Thanks!

#1365 Calibride128

Calibride128
          • 8 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 09:15 AM

Hey everyone!,

I am planning a wedding at the GSP for March of next year and was wondering if anyone had any tips for me? If anyone has pictures as well I would love to see some! They dont have too many wedding pics posted on the site :(

Thanks!

#1366 Calibride128

Calibride128
            • 8 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 09:24 AM

Also I have read a lot of great reviews on Emma the WC. Can someone give me her contact info please?

Thank! :)

#1367 Calibride128

Calibride128
              • 8 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 09:39 AM

Hey SuperJDub,

Can you email me the contact information for Emma please and if you have any pics I would love to see them! I am starting to plan a wedding for next March at GSP!

#1368 Sandra26

Sandra26
                • 7 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 11:56 AM

Hi Calibride,

We got married last January at GSP and my wedding was perfect... More expensive that I was expecting but PERFECT.

If I can help you with anything I had keep all my emails from and to them. When you will start dealling with them you should keep all your emails until you pay because sometimes things change prices... First I will give you the email that I have bodas.riviera@princess-hotels.com

mine was Araceli Lagunas Adame but in your first email to save your date, ask for Emma. The is 2 differents gazebo that you can choose I have piscts of booth the weeding planner didn't tell me that it's more my photographer that send me all the info. I don't really know were I can send you pictures??? Let me know if you need more info. Sorry for my english:)

#1369 Steitzer23

Steitzer23
                  • 24 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:45 AM

I am looking at having a GSP wedding next August. I'm looking for guidance as to whether I need to work with a travel agent to help secure rooms and flights for us and our guests. Or, can we just use sites like bookit.com and cheapcaribean.com to get their flights and rooms?

#1370 dwenski16

dwenski16
                    • 7 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 01:48 PM

Could you send me a pic of the gazebo's to dwenski16@gmail.com. Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users