Photo

Grand Sunset Princess Resort

• Please log in to reply
1772 replies to this topic

#91 Colleen27

Colleen27
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 05:50 PM

Oh and by the way, my email is colleendffy@yahoo.com. Thanks again! :)
    Colleen

#92 **TIFFANY**

**TIFFANY**
    • 343 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 11:18 AM

Damarys told me that we had to use the resort photographer and couldn't bring in an outside vendor. Have you girls heard different? Has anyone seem the resort photographers work?

#93 texas_gal

texas_gal
      • 32 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 10:42 PM

tcram, i heard the same thing about no outside photographers. i also got an email from sherry with some pics from the photographer at the resort. if you give me your email i will send them to you! one year countdown till your wedding! :)
        ~Ashleigh~

#94 Roxyk05

Roxyk05
        • 33 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 12:09 PM

Asheigh,

Can you please send me the pics as well? We're debating on whether to get a photography package or not...We have some pretty amazing photographers in our family.
          Much appreciated!! Roxane

#95 **TIFFANY**

**TIFFANY**
          • 343 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 01:10 PM

Ashleigh my e-mail is tcram@wi.rr.com, someone send me a slideshow of some pictures but I would love to see more. I am so excited to be under the 1 year mark for our wedding:) Are you also getting married at the Grand Sunset Princess? Your info doesn't list a location for your wedding.

Thanks,
            Tiffany

#96 SCzhen

SCzhen
            • 99 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 01:39 AM

Hi guys,
              Just a correction, the photos that I sent Ashleigh were taken by the FI and I. As for outside photographers, I think they are allowed if they stay as a guest in the resort.

#97 suntansam

suntansam
              • 28 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 02:15 AM

Hi everyone!
                So im new here on the GSP thread but after about a month of debating back and forth on a handful of resorts I think im going to choose GSP! I was so excited to read everyones comments here and there is so much excitement on this thread. I havent been to this resort but have been to the area and love it!

Just so I give some info about my plans.... Im working on october 09, and I am planning on having a beach ceremony and reception (reception price permitting...). Im planning to have around 50 people flying in from all over the US and also from Canada so im catering to lots of different people and want them all to have a great time ! Can someone also specify about the beach reception...does it come with a dance floor or is it dancing in the sand? and how long does this beachside reception go for? since the restaurant 1.5 hours is so so short!

Im trying to nail down my details for the wedding in fall 09 and is it possible for anyone who has info to email me the documents and photos that you have

Allie..... Im especially interested in the packet that you have
                Jessiecuzie and SCzhen......id love to get some photos to view :)

and Id like to definately see beachside set-ups and this canopy people were talking about if someone has a pic of that plz!

my email is suntansam@gmail.com

thanks so much to all! im excited now :)

sam

#98 sg1307

sg1307
                • 49 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 03:58 PM

allie, if you could send me your info too, that would be fantastic!
                  sophia_is@hotmail.com
                  thanks!! :)

#99 tinaczar

tinaczar
                  • 15 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 06:31 AM

Hey ladies,

Just wondering if anyone here has had issues with GSP changing their deposit policy - we booked the private reception and a few xtras a few months ago and paid the $200US Deposit and the rest to be due 30 days prior and then all the sudden I got an email from Damarys last week saying the beach party had to be paid in full immediately or they could book someone else instead!!! This wouldn't be so bad if the Canadian dollar wasn't so brutal right now

Also, does anyone know what they provide for decoration on the tables, etc - if anything??
                    Thanks so much!
                    Tina

#100 tinaczar

tinaczar
                    • 15 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 07:00 AM

Hey Sam!

I sent some info to your email for you - I found some pics of the beach reception on tripadvisor, but so far that's all I've been able to find!

Happy planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users