I wish I could help, I still havent received an email from the new WC.  I tried emailing Sandra, who is another WC there, but havent heard back from her either.  We have to pay our final payment mid-November, and I have some questions about changing our reception, so would love to hear from the new WC!

Originally Posted by misshh View Post

I was just wondering if anybody has gotten any new contact info for the new WC I need to make my payment for my wedding soon and don't know who to send it to

Hi Jessa,

Yes we are! I sent you a PM a while back about that.

Sandra is also no longer at the Riviera Princess. Not sure what went on with that, its a shame because I quite liked her. I phoned yesterday and talked to the new WC - I believe her name is Alexandria (or something similar). She's the new WC for the Riviera - not sure who is at the Sunset now. She's trying to work her way through all the emails and such and get organized. She's using the same email as Sandra.

Yes it is a busy place!! The hotel is so beautiful!!!

For all the brides that need any asistence for rental furniture, decor and flowers, I would love to send some information!

Happy Planning and Congratulations for your wedding!!

Gabi Lavor

Planner1Events

Hey everyone...I haven't been on this site for a while!!  I've been busy planning for my summer 2011 wedding!!  i am having a hard time gettting ahold of the resort to confirm our date!  Is anyone else having difficulties.  I keep sending them the wedding form with the date that we are hoping for and they email me back that the date is still available, but they keep tell me to send them the form!!!  I don't know what else to do!!! Any suggestions???

Kelly

I called up GSP today as i have not heard from this in over mouth since i sent in my deposit and was getting worried they didn't book my date. When i talked to the women there she had no idea of my e-mail did a quick look (?) and told me to resend my credit card info so it would be at the top of the inbox (huh.gif) so i wonder now did they get my e-mail and lose it or what happened that was a day ago and when i spoke with her i was told they would send me an e-mail right away confirming they got it and send me the contract. Still nothing. I know there busy and have a new WC but really my wedding is in 26 days!

i really hope everything works out! I was really considering this resort but now......  I may have to look at a back up! They seem so unorganized!! Is the person new ?? Don't worry i know things will work out for you!

Does anyone know if they strictly enforce having to be there four business days in advance. I am arriving on Sat October 22nd 2011 and am looking to have a legal ceremony on the Thursday. I really dont want to get married on the friday because everyone will be leaving the next day and I dont really want to get "married" here before. I want to say I do in Mexico for the first time. Please HELP!!!

This place looked really nice, but the restricted hours for the restaurants seems so confusing for guests. How did (or do you think) this work out for your guests?

Plus, there are no prices on their website for room rates. In this internet-oriented day and age that seems silly 

Originally Posted by ChristaMichelle View Post

Does anyone know if they strictly enforce having to be there four business days in advance. I am arriving on Sat October 22nd 2011 and am looking to have a legal ceremony on the Thursday. I really dont want to get married on the friday because everyone will be leaving the next day and I dont really want to get "married" here before. I want to say I do in Mexico for the first time. Please HELP!!!

I don't think you will have a problem, they are a little leanant by a day. They only ask you be there 4 days before so you can do the paper work and blood work. We arrive on the Wed on Dec 1st and getting married on the saturday the 4th as long as the judge says it ok you should no problems good luck!!