Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi Leslie! You don't need points to post pictures. You just need to host them through Photobucket. Then click on the IMG code and past that into your thread. Should work.

 

But thanks for the review and congratulations!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi... just popped in real quick because we may have to switch resorts for my upcoming wedding (Feb 2011) We orginally booked the Mon Palace, but we have been having complications regarding this hotel. First the price (2200/person during that time) and the confusion of dates and times within that hotel. Seems sketchy already.. and expensive.

Acouple questions...

1) how expensive was the hotel for your guests?

2) was the wedding packages good, and the corrdinators good?

3) would you reccommend this hotel for a wedding?

4) I heard that the food was the only let down... and comments?

 

Thank you for your help...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by agirolamo View Post
Hi... just popped in real quick because we may have to switch resorts for my upcoming wedding (Feb 2011) We orginally booked the Mon Palace, but we have been having complications regarding this hotel. First the price (2200/person during that time) and the confusion of dates and times within that hotel. Seems sketchy already.. and expensive.
Acouple questions...
1) how expensive was the hotel for your guests?
2) was the wedding packages good, and the corrdinators good?
3) would you reccommend this hotel for a wedding?
4) I heard that the food was the only let down... and comments?

Thank you for your help...
I booked in May/June 2009 for April 2010 and paid $1305/pp with Sunwing. The thing is Sunwing isn't a tour operator that didn't really do much for the busines....i.e. for every 15 that book 1 is FREE type of thing. As for wedding coordinator patricia has been great so far! And I believe that all of the packages are on their website.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just heard that the DJ is not included in the $85pp (private beach reception) for four hours its $650 I think that is too much, has anyone heard of this? sounds like you cant even bring your own iPod because they don't lend systems. Any suggestions on what we should do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luli View Post
I just heard that the DJ is not included in the $85pp (private beach reception) for four hours its $650 I think that is too much, has anyone heard of this? sounds like you cant even bring your own iPod because they don't lend systems. Any suggestions on what we should do?
Yes you are right....I'm planning on going with an ipod and a docking station.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelican10 View Post
Does anyone know if the GRP has an on site photographer? Nothing has been mentioned to me from Sandra. Otherwise what is everyone doing for their photos?
They do have an onsite photographer....if you pm me your email address I can send you the package info that I have. I'm actually bringing my own photographer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you sasse75 for your quick reply. So then I guess they let you take your own iPod and docking station right? can you please also send me the photographer package, im intrested to see what they offer. Thanks again and have a lovely day. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luli View Post
Thank you sasse75 for your quick reply. So then I guess they let you take your own iPod and docking station right? can you please also send me the photographer package, im intrested to see what they offer. Thanks again and have a lovely day. :)
Can you send me your email address

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×