Hey ladies

Dont worry about them not getting back to you. I was a wreck and worried as well. When you get to the resort you will have an appointment set up to meet with your wedding cord.  That day you talk about everything. You go thru a check list and you can add things on etc. I opted for a sand ceremony when i got there and there was no problem. I wanted extra flowers there was no problem. I know this is probably the worst way to correspond when talking about a wedding but it all turns out!! I wish everyone a happy marriage and if you have any more questions i will be happy to answer. Also if you are still looking for a photographer...photos in cancun is awesome!! Derek is from Canada and he took over 2500 photos of my amazing day!!! check out his website. He is also very affordable compared to many other photographers out there. You also get 2 photographers....

yes the rivera is a nice gazebo..it was under construction when i was there. I wanted it to be more private and the sunset was perfect. I only had one lady who was watching from afar. The rivera there are people laying in beach chairs right next to the gazebo.

Six days until we depart, ten days until we are legally married and today the WC emails us late this evening and says that the wedding time they confirmed (3 pm) must be changed to 12 noon.  Are you kidding me??????

Originally Posted by takelly View Post

Six days until we depart, ten days until we are legally married and today the WC emails us late this evening and says that the wedding time they confirmed (3 pm) must be changed to 12 noon.  Are you kidding me??????

omg!  Why? 

Thanks hun will definately post some pics xx 4 more sleeps!!!!! x

Originally Posted by smokey82 View Post

Good luck samcalv, I really hope all goes well. Everyone says they pull it together in the end. Please post some pics when you get back and have a fantastic time.

I have no idea Sam....they don't answer my email!!!  I am reaching out to my travel agent for assistance.  How are you plans coming?  The departure date is getting closer!

Originally Posted by samcalv1 View Post

OMG - Tammy that isn't fair......msncry.gif   Is there anything you can do about it? x

Your pics look amazing!! Congratulations!!! :)

Can I ask what brand your Bridesmaid dresses are? The color is fantastic and I have been looking for pink/fuchsia dresses for a month with no such luck. 

It's so great to read that your wedding went so well and it gives me some confidence that in the end everything will work out great!   I feel like I'm going to have a panic attack because of that HUGE amount of  incompetence  displayed by my wedding coordinator Emma.  She  just informed me last night via email that we could no longer have a rehearsal dinner any more even though we already have a contract with the Rehearsal dinner in it!  We have already sent out invitations to invite all of our guests to this event and now she is saying it can't be done!  It's inexcusable how flaky and inconsistent the Wedding Coordinators are at GSP. 

The saving grace though is to hear how amazing things actually go once your wedding day arrives!  THANK YOU so much for posting the pics and if you have any more tips, let us know because there are alot of anxiety ridden GSP Brides out there! :) 

Originally Posted by kasiab View Post

PIC_4887.JPGPIC_4672.JPGDSC_5481.JPG

It's really frustrating that they don't answer emails!!!!! I've sent a few now and nothing!!!! I don't even know who my co-ordinator is!!!! I am just hoping that everything will come together when we get there..... Flying on Sunday!! Yippeeee!!!!!!!!! it's a 9 hr flight for us so the time difference will probably affect us as we arrive 2pm Mexico time but it will be 8pm our time and we are up at 5 in the morning..... I'll just have to relax by the pool lol x  What date are you arriving there???? I really hope that your travel agent can sort out the time for you hun it's really unfair for them to do this to you now...... Have they given you a reason for the time change??? Wishing you luck to sort this out hun xxx Plans are coming along fine to be honest... Going to pack tomorrow night even thought we are flying on Sun, we are going by train to the airport on Sat and sleeping in a hotel by the airport as it is an early flight and it is a 5 hr drive to the airport for us as we are from South Wales and flying from Gatwick in London.

Originally Posted by takelly View Post

I have no idea Sam....they don't answer my email!!!  I am reaching out to my travel agent for assistance.  How are you plans coming?  The departure date is getting closer!