My FI is coming home!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#61 -Kate-

-Kate-
  • VIP Member
  • 7,676 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 01:47 PM

WTF I just got caught up on this thread. He hasn't called in a week?!?! That is beyond rude...it's borderline cruel.

#62 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 01:49 PM

Oh honey I feel so bad for you. I think you really need to see if this relationship is right for you. One week is out right ridiculous! I really feel for you. You have a lot of thinking to do and he better come back on his knees!

#63 loveangel0610

loveangel0610
      • 272 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 02:43 PM

I've had a lot of time to think during this past week, shed a lot of tears, and I think I've come the conclusion that it's over. It makes me want to cry to know that it's over but I feel it's what I have to do. There is no reason why he hasn't called me in a week and it's unacceptable. I've put up with this bull shit before and I'm not going to put up with it any more. I know I should have put my foot down in the past but I didn't and now I know better. Now I know that I deserve soooo much more.

#64 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,532 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 02:57 PM

I'm so sorry you have to go through this You totally don't deserve it, and it's NOT ACCEPTABLE behaviour! I would kick Matie's ass if he did this, and then I'd run far, far away. It's not the type of behaviour that a marriage should be based on. Be strong! If you stand up for yourself, you WILL find someone that deserves you, I promise!

#65 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 03:41 PM

Oh no.

Do you know where he is at? Is he at his parents? Can you call there?

#66 loveangel0610

loveangel0610
            • 272 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 04:13 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Yari
              Oh no.

Do you know where he is at? Is he at his parents? Can you call there?
              I think he's at his parents home or atleast that's where he's supposed to be. I could call there I just didn't want to. I know it's what I need to do but I really don't want to have to call their house.

#67 1elephant

1elephant
              • VIP Member
              • 15,998 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 05:18 PM

yuck - i'm sorry you're going thru this... you need to do what's right for you. imoho, telling you he's coming home and then not calling for a week is ridiculous.

out of curiousity, do you two live together?

#68 loveangel0610

loveangel0610
                • 272 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 06:44 PM

No we don't live together. When he was still here in school he had his own apartment.

#69 Banana11

Banana11
                  • VIP Member
                  • 8,841 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 07:22 PM

How long have you been together?

#70 loveangel0610

loveangel0610
                    • 272 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 07:29 PM

We've been together about 2 years. And we've def. had our problems in the past but this time it's different.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users