My FI is coming home!!!!!!!

loveangel0610

When you have the talk don't let it get twisted into being your fault. You haven't done a thing wrong. He got you all excited about coming home and wanted to make it a surprise only to not show up and then get mad when you want to know why. He's got some explaining to do.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pug3636 View Post
When you have the talk don't let it get twisted into being your fault. You haven't done a thing wrong. He got you all excited about coming home and wanted to make it a surprise only to not show up and then get mad when you want to know why. He's got some explaining to do.
You are so right because that is some thing that he would do. His favorite line is well you could have called me. Well this time I did call and he's not going to get the chance to try and flip it back to me. And he does have some serious explaining to do. I'm really getting to the point now where I don't want to hear it because he has no reason not to answer his phone.

I just wanted to wish you well and hope you have the strength to handle the situation where things are resolved. I keep checking for the update and I feel bad that things have not worked out the way you had hoped. He should be able to understand that you missed him and were excited to see him and then that you were concerned when you had not heard from him. Communication is definitely the key to a great relationship, so you are doing the right thing by thinking things through and writing down what's important to you and then waiting to have the conversation in person. I know it will be hard to resist giving him a piece of your mind over the phone, but hang in there. I am so with your mother! When my daughter is older and starts dating...when she's 35! I will so be like that. It's only natural. I find I can't tell my aunt anything until it gets bad because she will fly off the handle at even the smallest thing and then totally change her opinion of how she feels about my sig. Fortunately, they love my current lovah, my FI, and I have not had to complain. Crossing my fingers here!

Good luck!

Still haven't heard any thing. I'm past being angry. I'm past being sad. I'm sick of crying. I'm so over waiting by the phone. I'm just... I don't even know. My thing is what kind of man doesn't call his woman in a week. What kind of man yells at his woman for calling him to see if he's ok. I just don't get it. I've stopped calling him hoping he would call me. That hasn't worked. I don't know what to do now. This whole think is just sickening now. I'm so ready to give him a piece of my mind but I know that's not the answer to this situation right now. I think I've been pretty calm thus far and I hope that I can remain calm once I talk to him. I just wanted to update you ladies and let you know that I still haven't heard any thing. I'll let you know any thing else as soon as I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pug3636 View Post
So sorry you haven't heard anything yet. You don't deserve this.
You sound just like my best friend. But you are right I don't deserve this and even if I did it still isn't right. I'm really beginning to reconsider our engagement. If he's doing immature things like this now I can only imagine how our marriage would be. I hate that I even had to say that but it's the truth. We def. have a lot and I A LOT to talk about.

I am so sorry that you are still going through this. You do not deserve this at all, no matter what. Here I am getting upset that Larry wasn't coming home earlier, and there you are waiting for a week for your man to come home. I guess a few hours is nothing, and I am now feeling a little selfish getting upset earlier. Thanks for letting us have an update, and I am hoping that the next update will have some good news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaG View Post
I am so sorry that you are still going through this. You do not deserve this at all, no matter what. Here I am getting upset that Larry wasn't coming home earlier, and there you are waiting for a week for your man to come home. I guess a few hours is nothing, and I am now feeling a little selfish getting upset earlier. Thanks for letting us have an update, and I am hoping that the next update will have some good news!
Awww don't feel selfish. You had every right to get upset. I would have been upset too. I'm hoping I have some good news for every one soon too.

I know I've said this many times before but I'm really glad I had BDW to come to for support. I have no one to talk to here that isn't involved. My mom is pissed. She wants me to change my number and tell him it's over. My best friend is out for blood literally so I can't really talk to her. I can't talk to my sisters about it because they would NEVER forgive him. So all I have is you ladies. And I really thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for the support because with out you I probably would have girl_werewolf.gif days ago. So thank you!!!

This is almost getting beyond forgiveness. There isn't an excuse in the world that makes this OK. If Ryan did this I swear to you I would be there in about an hour telling him to take his ring and shove it! I'm so pissed that he is doing this to you. Stay strong sweetie. Just keep telling yourself that you don't deserve this. Imagine your friend in the same situation and what advice you would give her..... Then take that advice.