Photo

Anyone getting married or was married at Pallidium hotels?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 dawnkyeknod

dawnkyeknod
  • 303 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 04:51 PM

Thanks again ladies.. I am addicted to this board - I wish there were more GP bride.s. I feel like all of the GP brides are already done and the wedding are over.... I wish I had someone to plan with

#12 lulucarmen

lulucarmen
    • 32 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 04:01 PM

I may be planning a GP wedding! We are still thinking about it, but my TA absolutely loves it, and so do my parents! They have been there about 4 times! Good luck!

#13 ChristinaP

ChristinaP
      • 365 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 08:01 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by dawnkyeknod
        Thanks again ladies.. I am addicted to this board - I wish there were more GP bride.s. I feel like all of the GP brides are already done and the wedding are over.... I wish I had someone to plan with
        I'm only about two months ahead of you...so I am right along there with you!

I totally know what you mean though- it seems the Palladium threads aren't nearly as popular as they were even a few months ago. I am sure it will change!

What are your plans so far? Are you expecting a lot of people? Have you dedided what you want to do for a reception?

#14 ChristinaP

ChristinaP
        • 365 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 08:03 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by lulucarmen
          I may be planning a GP wedding! We are still thinking about it, but my TA absolutely loves it, and so do my parents! They have been there about 4 times! Good luck!
          What are you thinking for dates? It would be nice to see more Palladium brides here!

#15 StephyD

StephyD
          • 342 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:51 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Ashleykmorgan
            Reception Area's If you have a small number of people you can just section off an area in one of the buffet restaurants, if you ahve more than 20 people you have to do a set menu in La Lagun or Gran Azul. Laguna overlooks the pool, email me for pics and Azul overlooks the Lagoon, I also have all the menu
            's etc...

Hi!
            We're thinking about booking this resort. Can you send me some pictures?? I tried private messaging you and for some reason it won't work. Maybe because I'm new here?

#16 adridashanne

adridashanne
            • 66 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 05:59 PM

We're staying at the GP for our upcoming site visits March 19-26.
              Grand Palladium is our first choice and we're hoping it meets all of expectations and more since we've fallen in love with everything we've heard and researched online. I can't picture my wedding anywhere else right now! It's perfect for us.

Once we get back I'll be able to give you guys our confirmed date but right now we are (fingers crossed X) hoping that we'll be getting married on JUNE 17th, 2011. I'm not anticipating any problems confirming that date since it is so far in advance. We're also doing a Catholic ceremony in the chapel and a private reception in one of the private areas... we'll choose once we see them in person.

I'm so excited and can't wait to go for our trip! We're also visiting Dreams Tulum, El Dorado Royale, and meeting with DJ Doremixx. I'll let you know how it goes!
              ~ Wedding in Tulum at the Grand Palladium resort on JUNE 17, 2011 ~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users