Azul Beach Hotel - Riviera Maya Mexico

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 katken

• 268 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 03:17 PM

Thank you so much for posting your review. It's so helpful to read how it all went. I'm having good luck with Fabio so far, I just hope everything turns out OK.

#12 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
    • 1,634 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 08:10 PM

ooh your photos are great lady - and thanks for the review too - was an interesting read - can't believe the fiasco with your manicure - i'd have been wound up by the 3rd attempt!

#13 mexicobride2009

• 164 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 10:30 PM

Awesome pictures!! :)

#14 natalie ann

natalie ann
        • 35 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 03:21 PM

I have been working with Fabio and Margartia( who is helping with our reserved rooms ) for my Azul Five wedding in Jan. They have both been helpful and good! I am waiting for Fabios reply on some pricing however, he gave me some prices for flowers and my mom saw that Lomas -travel works with Azul. Lomas-travel does hair/nails and flowers and their prices were all cheaper... so i want to find out whats the right price- does any one else know about this?

#15 Kat

• 4 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 06:28 AM

I sure hope there are some people around who can still give me advice about my wedding - 7th January 2009 - Mix up with Fabio who believes I booked the wedding through a travel agent when I have emails from him confirming my booking (DA)

First poster - thank you so much - I will try and get a separate room too - did you have to pay extra? they charge a silly amount for private functions.

help please

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users