Chandlyn ctc info

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 chicklet

• 718 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 11:12 AM

i will put the link to the website here...all you do is select an option (bouquets, ceremony etc then hit brochures), it will ask you your name and email address then they email it to you :)
    For anyone that wants to see...there are tons of options.

Tai Flora Services Ltd. - Jamaica's Full Service Florists

#12 ccunningham

• 58 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 07:16 PM

It seems that Chandlyn is extremely hit and miss with whose emails she responds to and whose she deletes. My wedding is only nine weeks away and until last week she hadn't responded to any of my emails or phone calls, yet brides who are getting married a YEAR from now are corresponding with her.

I emailed numerous times, and even telephoned twice just to make sure I could reserve Mammee Bay and that she had received the change in my date (it was Nov. 1st). I just wanted her to put my mind at ease that my new date was all set. I heard nothing from her in May, June or July. It was very worrisome. Finally a few weeks ago, she replied to one of my emails and said that she would reserve Mammee Bay for me. It is very strange.

#13 christenew

• 325 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 11:23 AM

I dont know if this helps but when I email her in the subject line I only put my booking/confirmation number. She has always gotten back to me timely. I also keep the email short and sweet and sign it again with my #. Maybe that helps?

#14 JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,193 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 12:43 PM

I think its just that she's extremely busy & she's the only WC that ROR has. Remember, there are up to what, 4 weddings a day? Monday thru Saturday? And she's all there is!!!

She may not be very prompt when it comes to responding to brides who's dates are far out. But, once your date is 2-3 months away, her responses come quicker.
          I know that this may not seem fair, or settling, especially when you're a planning, excited, bride to be, but know that it will get better. At least that was my experience.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users