Sign in to follow this  
Christine

my bachelorette invite

she loves it, my cousin lives around the corner so its really easy for her to see my cousins little boy.

Christine I love, love these invites! Your party sounds like so much fun. You have the best BM's! I hope my BM's give me my roller disco party that I want when I get married. LOL. Seriously you guys are going to have so much fun. I wish we were all rich and we could just have Leigh and Jill document every aspect of our weddings. This way there would be tons of pics to look at on the forum.

-Glenda

I can't get Leigh for the party, but I am hoping she will be in town to do some b-pics after its all over. After seeing Andre's reaction I totally have to do this.

My mom just got a new camera that is almost professional so I am sure we will get pretty good pics.

The invites are darling! I love the shoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys will have a blast and it's a good thing it's chauffered so everyone can have a good time.

I think these invites rock... i do remember seeing them. i geuss I just needed a refresher! You're going to have a blast Christine! PARTAY TIME! LOL

bunny_4.gif bunny_4.gif bunny_4.gif