Jump to content

Photo

Looking to buy white battery tealights


  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 cowman1999

cowman1999
  • Newbie
  • 107 posts

    Posted 24 August 2008 - 04:11 PM

    I am looking for around 100 or so of little, white, LED lights. They can be in the form of candles or just lights. I want them to be NON flickering which is creating my problems since most of the ones I've found are flickering. We were thinking of putting them inside paper lanterns as center pieces.

    Any help is appreciated. Or other suggestions for my problem. Thanks.

    Mike

    #2 cowman1999

    cowman1999
    • Newbie
    • 107 posts

      Posted 24 August 2008 - 09:53 PM

      These are the ones I already have.

       

       

      Attached Files



      #3 JoLo908

      JoLo908
      • Member
      • 889 posts

        Posted 24 August 2008 - 11:34 PM

        I just saw them in a catalog at my mom's house the other day... I will cal her tomorrow and ask the name of the catalog... they were something like 12 for 5.99.... the name is on the tip of my tongue!!!

        #4 JoLo908

        JoLo908
        • Member
        • 889 posts

          Posted 24 August 2008 - 11:42 PM

          Okay, I called my mother and she can't remember the name of the catalog, but I am going to see if I can figure it out, if i can, I will post...

          #5 sunshinekc08

          sunshinekc08
          • Newbie
          • 92 posts

            Posted 25 August 2008 - 10:40 AM

            I found these when I was looking around. They used these LED lights for "garden solar lights" at a party.

            Instructions: Evil Mad Scientist Laboratories - Quick, easy, temporary, and beautiful LED garden lights

            Here is where to buy the LED lights, 100 for $28, but you also need to buy a battery for them. Just a note, in the instructions they said to make sure the battery works, b/c they got some bad batteries when they origially bought them.

            Buy the LED lights: LED Headquarters

            #6 cowman1999

            cowman1999
            • Newbie
            • 107 posts

              Posted 25 August 2008 - 03:01 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by sunshinekc08
              I found these when I was looking around. They used these LED lights for "garden solar lights" at a party.

              Instructions: Evil Mad Scientist Laboratories - Quick, easy, temporary, and beautiful LED garden lights

              Here is where to buy the LED lights, 100 for $28, but you also need to buy a battery for them. Just a note, in the instructions they said to make sure the battery works, b/c they got some bad batteries when they origially bought them.

              Buy the LED lights: LED Headquarters

              Those look like they might do the trick. And they are very cheap compared to buying the lights I'm looking at. I will need to experiment first I guess. Thanks for the info.

              #7 Jennifer Davis

              Jennifer Davis
              • Member
              • 582 posts

                Posted 25 August 2008 - 10:57 PM

                The Aug/Sep issue of "Modern Bride" has them in their "100 favorite things article" from "www.givefavors.com" $22.00 for 12 tea lights. They're really cute.

                If you want the article, PM me. I can scan it and email it to you.

                #8 cougs

                cougs

                  VIP Member

                • VIP Member
                • 12,151 posts

                  Posted 25 August 2008 - 11:51 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Jennifer Davis
                  The Aug/Sep issue of "Modern Bride" has them in their "100 favorite things article" from "www.givefavors.com" $22.00 for 12 tea lights. They're really cute.

                  If you want the article, PM me. I can scan it and email it to you.
                  off topic, WHERE did you guys get those glasses in your siggy pic!?!?! hilarious!

                  #9 cougs

                  cougs

                    VIP Member

                  • VIP Member
                  • 12,151 posts

                    Posted 25 August 2008 - 11:52 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by cowman1999
                    I am looking for around 100 or so of little, white, LED lights. They can be in the form of candles or just lights. I want them to be NON flickering which is creating my problems since most of the ones I've found are flickering. We were thinking of putting them inside paper lanterns as center pieces.

                    Any help is appreciated. Or other suggestions for my problem. Thanks.

                    Mike
                    i found some at dollar tree that are 2 in a pack, so basically 50 cents each. i only bought one set to check them out, and the ones i bought do flicker, but i'm not sure they all did. might be worth a look.

                    #10 futureeilen

                    futureeilen
                    • Newbie
                    • 63 posts

                      Posted 26 August 2008 - 12:20 AM

                      I would recommend these - Amazon.com: WHITE Submersible Floralyte BOX OF 10 ($2.05 each): Everything Else

                      A friend gave me a few and they are great! Plus, they can be submerged in water and the battery lasts up to 12 hours.

                      This website also has a bunch of LED light options: Discount Lights, String Lights, Mini Lights Party lights, Wedding lights, LED, Glow Necklaces, Lite Cubes, Floralytes, Floralights, Battery Operated lights, rope, rice lights & candle lamps
                      Anaiah




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users