JENESIS
  • 394 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 06:58 PM

has anyone ever tried it?

#2 Ali and Jeff

Ali and Jeff
    • 60 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 07:00 PM

What is it? I have heard of different types of dieting teas so which one are you thinking of?

#3 JENESIS

JENESIS
      • 394 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 07:42 PM

Laci Le Beau, Super Dieter's Tea

#4 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
        • VIP Member
        • 11,403 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 08:03 PM

I have not used dieters tea...but I drink peppermint tea all the time. For any of you that have water retention/bloating problems, this stuff completely rids me of all excess water, quick! It's a great alternative to diuretics.

#5 BayBug

BayBug
          • 852 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 08:40 PM

I drink Oolong Tea or Green tea. It is supposed to help suppress your appetite. Note to self about the peppermint tea. I will have to try that.
            Angie

#6 -Kate-

-Kate-
            • VIP Member
            • 7,676 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 09:04 PM

I drink this tea from a local tea cafe called Slim/Balancer. It is a green tea with red dates and orange rind in it. It is supposed to curb your appetite. I don't really think it works any better than any other tea - it just tastes SO good I drink it every day!

#7 JulieG

JulieG
              • VIP Member
              • 8,323 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 11:00 PM

I do not think I have used that specific tea. I have used a few diet teas though, from China town and a health food store. They do not taste good, and I found that I was running for the toilet for a few hours after and still going really well for the rest of the day (I drank the tea at night before bed). I found it really upset my stomach and the only weight I lost was because I went to the washroom so much. My sister tried it and same for her. We both threw them out. I say try it though, if you really want to, you will know for yourself if you like it or not.

#8 Adamsgrrl

Adamsgrrl
                • 466 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 10:22 AM

I drink Good Earth Green Tea (found at your local supermarket) all day long, literally like a gallon sometimes!

Green tea is suppose to spead up your metabolism (I bring it on vacation when I go out of the country to help me adjust to the food... sorry TMI), and supposidly if you drink it often it will help shed 10 lbs in a year according to one study I say on the Today Show.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users