• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 10:34 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Morgan
    the deal is even better. they have a 99 cent shipping promo through sunday- even to canada.
    Awwww crap... that sucks! My $5 off went towards shipping, but better than nothing...
    I actually found out that it's a Canadian product last night when reading up on it more and then was kicking myself for not just buying it here, but when I looked up a few stores selling it here and found that they were selling it for $38 !!! I was happy again

#12 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 11:10 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by syl1115
      I just bought one too. Used the code. I'm dying to try it out. I might need it on my wedding night. bummer
      Are you on birth control? if so you can skip your period.

you might want to try the Instead cup. You can have sex with it in. it's not reusable like the diva cup, but they are cheaper.

Quote:
      Originally Posted by kevsgirl
      Awwww crap... that sucks! My $5 off went towards shipping, but better than nothing...
      I actually found out that it's a Canadian product last night when reading up on it more and then was kicking myself for not just buying it here, but when I looked up a few stores selling it here and found that they were selling it for $38 !!! I was happy again
      yeah, mine says made in canada on it.

I was also kicking myself when i got the $5 codes because I'm sure I could have easily found one by googling. Oh well, it's still cheaper than in stores. plus i'll be saving about $10 a month on pads & tampons.

#13 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
      • 1,209 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 07:41 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Morgan
        Oh well, it's still cheaper than in stores. plus i'll be saving about $10 a month on pads & tampons.
        Fo sho!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users