photographer Juan Carlos?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 latinalocany

• 215 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 12:52 AM

has anyone used him? can you share your experience with him? i have seen his pics and i love them i received a quote, but its very high, more then i had expected to pay for a photographer. please share your opinion.

#2 ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,504 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 01:37 AM

Please search for Juan Carlos. Many brides have used him and he is a member.

Remember with anything, you get what you pay for. When we brides make out a budget, we have to decide what we can afford and where to allot those funds. I found that I was able to have some of the things I wanted even though it was more than I anticipated by cutting corners other places.

#3 -Kate-

• VIP Member
      • 7,676 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 01:42 AM

The search function is in the tool bar at the top. There is a ton of information on him on the site.

#4 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 09:53 AM

I used him and he's worth every dime.. He's very personable, and will go above and beyond to get a great shot.

#5 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 24 August 2008 - 12:03 PM

he is probably the most used photog on here.

most people are very happy with his work. he is a little more expensive but he takes great pics.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
          Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 latinalocany

• 215 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 07:05 PM

I keep going back to all his pics and they speak for him. i am really considering him, so like you said erinb, time to look at my list and start eliminating some things.

#7 jmill130

• 601 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 07:31 PM

We used him and enjoyed working with... we won't get our pics until November. I think he is worth the money.

#8 Nitnylyin1

• 89 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 11:14 PM

I have booked him myself for my upcoming wedding in November. I actually am flying him into PV and paying for hotel too. It was much more than what I initially thought I would pay for a photographer but for all the trouble you go thru to have a nice wedding in a beautiful location....I want nice pics to remember it by. I will not have the mariachi band that I really really wanted to for our reception, I will not have centerpieces or decorations and I have not hired a wedding coordinator. Just some things I can cut back on to have a great photographer!

#9 SunBride

• 1,499 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 09:36 AM

So you are thinking of flying him from Los Cabos to Tulum? Wow, that will be expensive, as I assume that will add about 1000$ or so on his already high price.

But, from what I've seen from the los cabos brides, he seems to be an amazing photographer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users