OOT Bags?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#11 Sah

• 204 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 08:55 AM

I would go to Michaels or Oriental trading! Both are cheap but look nice!! Best of luck!!

#12 bride2010

• 424 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 05:43 AM

Hi...You can try creativebag.com. Their prices are pretty reasonable. They also have a bunch of other products in case you're looking for an alternative to the canvas bags. Good luck!
      26 Booked + Bride & Groom
      "Before the light I will rescue, and then we'll begin to start it all over again" ...pete murrayHappily married to my best friend...

#13 Mrs.Captain

• 156 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 11:11 AM

Thanks mexicobride 2009! I might just have to pop into the Nanaimo store this weekend. We're heading up the Lake Cowichan for the weekend anyway, so I think I'll just ask FI to detour a little north on the way up :)

I totally did not notice that with our locations (both at home and for the wedding) and the dates. Perhaps we could meet up for a drink at the resort?? Are you guys going for the entire week (Sat to Sat)?
        Jennifer & David
        January 22, 2009
        Grand Palladium, Riviera Maya, Mexico

#14 amdecker

• 169 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 11:46 AM

There are a lot of great threads about OOT bags, and so many different ideas! That's why I love this forum!
          I have no idea what I'm going to do yet but I really like the Ailana bags, they are so tropical and cute!

Welcome to Ailana Kai

I guess I'll decide later on after I get a better idea of how many people are coming to the wedding.

#15 vintentia

• 171 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 06:47 PM

great advice

#16 amandasalways

• 150 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 10:34 AM

I just picked up some bags at the dollar store, I looked around a lot, but then just happened to see some that I liked at the store when I was out. Keep your eyes peeled, you never know what you will find :)

#17 katarusa

• 12 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 05:39 PM

Ladies, I just picked up these : http://www.dollartre...o?method=search

and I got to tell you they look really nice. They are only a dollar and well worth every penny. No, they don't look cheap at all.

Hope it helps.

#18 baileybutton

• 199 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 02:21 AM

I looked at Micheals (in Canada) and they are pretty pricey...I'm going to check the dollar store.

03.13.13 ~ The day I marry my best friend!

#19 airbornliz

• 6 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 09:36 AM

I got mine from http://www.ingreetin...nwholortot.html they were only $4.95 and they adorable. There is even a little pocket in the front which is where I ironed on my logo. I got the natural colored with black straps and they look great!!

#20 MexicoHereICome

• 85 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 05:41 AM

I got mine from the dollar tree and I don't think they look cheap. I'm more focused on putting quality items in the bags. Here is a picturebag.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users