Photo

Any Grand Palladium brides?

• Please log in to reply
2140 replies to this topic

#41 coppergoddess13

coppergoddess13
  • 170 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 09:39 PM

For those of you who are just having a section of one of the restaurants sectioned off- has Rocio told you what time you can do that at? I have asked her twice, but she keeps responding with 'yes, your wedding is confirmed for 2pm'. Well... that doesn't answer my question regarding when our dinner reservation starts!!! Anyway, any info would be helpful!

#42 RosieM

RosieM
    • Banned
    • 97 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 03:55 PM

Any other GP brides? I am a potential right now.

#43 coppergoddess13

coppergoddess13
      • 170 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 08:17 PM

I'm really excited- we just booked our photographer! Tara- after you posted info about Tamm's Photos, I went to the site, and I loved her and Grant's work, and the price they quoted us was fantastic for the quality, so... we have booked them as well! I'm actually really excited to work with them because by my wedding they will have been down to the Palladium for your wedding already, and so may be a bit more familiar with the resort for pictures for me and my FI! Thank you so much for mentioning them- I'm so happy to have them booked!!

#44 mexicobride2009

mexicobride2009
        • 164 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 03:04 AM

coppergoddess - I'm so happy I was able to help!! Hopefully I'll be able to share some of my pics on here so you can get an idea of what shots we get and where! I am also SO excited to work with them!! I love their work!!

#45 Mrs.Captain

Mrs.Captain
          • 156 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 03:09 PM

We're also likely booking Tamm's Photos. We just making a final decision between Tamm's and Vanessa Vargas. So, if we also go with Tamm's, they'll have done one before Tara's and 2 before coppergoddess' wedding.

We haven't done any specific planning with regards to the reception yet. I'll let you know what we hear from Rocio when we start planning. Or I'll just post it when we get back from our wedding, as we might just end up winging it down there. We're going for small and simple, so we'll see what transpires over the last couple months of planning.

Jennifer
            Jennifer & David
            January 22, 2009
            Grand Palladium, Riviera Maya, Mexico

http://i411.photobuc....100_4747-1.jpg

#46 coppergoddess13

coppergoddess13
            • 170 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 08:56 PM

Wow! Jennifer- if you book with Tamm, she'll be a pro at this resort by the time my wedding rolls around! I'm looking forward to hearing from all of you GP brides that are going before me- its awesome that interest in this resort for weddings has increased on this board!

Tamm actually did a wedding a couple years ago at the GP, and I contacted that bride for a reference and she gave rave reviews of both Tamm and Grand AND of the resort, so I'm sure we'll all have wonderful weddings down there!

#47 Mrs.Captain

Mrs.Captain
              • 156 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 02:13 AM

We booked Tamms' photos!!
                Jennifer & David
                January 22, 2009
                Grand Palladium, Riviera Maya, Mexico

http://i411.photobuc....100_4747-1.jpg

#48 coppergoddess13

coppergoddess13
                • 170 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 01:49 PM

Awesome! Tamm is really going to become an expert on the GP by the time she is done with our 3 weddings! I'm so excited to see the pictures and reviews from your weddings!

#49 mexicobride2009

mexicobride2009
                  • 164 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 03:54 PM

I got 4 different references for Tamm's Photos and ALL of them were RAVE reviews!!! I can pass them on to anyone who's interested. Just leave me your email addy. I am SO excited that there are so many of us using them!!!

#50 RosieM

RosieM
                    • Banned
                    • 97 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 09:36 AM

How long did it take for Rocio to get back to you the first time you emailed? I sent her an email about 4 days ago telling her we were interested in the Gp but had some questions. I have not heard from her...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users