#2121 FMZ2015

FMZ2015
  • 9 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 5, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Grand Palladium White Sands
  • LocationHalifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

Posted 07 August 2014 - 03:26 PM

Hi everyone!

I was googling for White Sands reviews tonight and stumbled upon this forum. SO happy to have found it :)

#2122 LissaSou

LissaSou
  • 174 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 6, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Grand Palladium, Riviera Maya
  • LocationCalgary, Alberta, Canada

Posted 07 August 2014 - 05:53 PM

Welcome @FMZ2015 !!! You're date is a day before mine :)

#2123 FMZ2015

FMZ2015
  • 9 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 5, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Grand Palladium White Sands
  • LocationHalifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

Posted 08 August 2014 - 03:05 AM

Jealous!! We were trying to get the 6th and it was sold out. 

#2124 IvanLuckiePhotography

IvanLuckiePhotography
  • Vendor
  • 183 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 06:15 PM

Hey I just want to share my Grand Palladium Post, It may help on your planning

http://www.luckiepho...pher-jennchris/

I am free to help If needed

Cheers!!

#2125 amcmanus88

amcmanus88
    • 3 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 15, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Gand Palladium Riviera Maya

Posted 07 January 2015 - 02:00 PM

Hello!  We will be getting married on May 15, 2015 at the Grand Palladium Riviera Maya.  I am having such a hard time choosing a photographer.  Does anyone have any recommendations?

#2126 Chicola2015

Chicola2015
    • 1 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 20, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Grand Palladium Kantenah

Posted 10 January 2015 - 10:44 AM

Hi amcmanus88! We are getting married at the Grand Palladium Kantenah on May 20th!! The photographer we went with was Bicoastal Images ... Jennifer and Manuel Salazar. There work is amazing and they are fairly priced and in Canadian dollars. We actually met up with them while they were here in Toronto. If you google Bicoastal Images you will find there work. Hope this helps!

#2127 kimmyd2

kimmyd2
    • 75 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 19, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Barcelo Maya Tropical
    • LocationWinnipeg, MB, Canada

Posted 14 January 2015 - 03:39 PM

Hi everyone!

just recently started looking at this resort for my jan 2016 wedding.

A couple of questions about the beach ceremony, can you choose to do it on a more private section and not use the white chuppah thing(not sure what its called)?

also I've looked at so many resorts now its hard to keep everything straight,  the wedding packages I saw on the grand palladium website seem a little too much then I'm wanting, ie not interested in the cocktail hour, just want a ceremony and private dinner somewhere.  Is there a complimentary package like some of the other resorts have where you can just customize and add on things??

thanks in advance!

Kim

Forever can never be long enough for me, to feel like I've had long enough with you...19/01/2016

#2128 amcmanus88

amcmanus88
    • 3 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 12:32 PM

Hi amcmanus88! We are getting married at the Grand Palladium Kantenah on May 20th!! The photographer we went with was Bicoastal Images ... Jennifer and Manuel Salazar. There work is amazing and they are fairly priced and in Canadian dollars. We actually met up with them while they were here in Toronto. If you google Bicoastal Images you will find there work. Hope this helps!

I just saw this post.  It is so funny because I just booked them!

#2129 HilaryMWren

HilaryMWren
    • 20 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Barcelo Riviera Maya
    • LocationMontreal Canada

Posted 31 January 2015 - 07:52 AM

Hi everyone!

A couple of questions about the beach ceremony, can you choose to do it on a more private section and not use the white chuppah thing(not sure what its called)?

also I've looked at so many resorts now its hard to keep everything straight,  the wedding packages I saw on the grand palladium website seem a little too much then I'm wanting, ie not interested in the cocktail hour, just want a ceremony and private dinner somewhere.  Is there a complimentary package like some of the other resorts have where you can just customize and add on things??

thanks in advance!

Kim

Hi Kim,

I am also considering GP for my 2016 wedding. The past brides on this forum have really been helpful.

I am not sure about the beach ceremony because I will be having a Catholic weddng at the chapel.

Although I am still confused how there are 5 resorts in 1 place? And which to book for my guests. I hope the TA will help.

Thaks, Hilary

#2130 amcmanus88

amcmanus88
    • 3 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 06:48 AM

Hi everyone!

thanks in advance!

Kim

Hello,

As far as I know of the packages do not include cocktail hours or anything else like that.  They include the ceremony and a semi-private dinner for up to 40 people.  Also, your guest list over 20 people will also cost an additional $20 per person.  If you have more than 40 people, then you will need to have a private dinner which is a lot more expensive.  There is a facebook page called BDW Grand Palladium Riviera Maya where past birdes have posted pricing and tips for this resort.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users