Hi girls, new question ... has anyone booked a group private transfer for your guests from the airport to hotel? I saw AGI recommended on Palladium addict but their prices don't go up to 30 passengers which we would need. Ill maybe try and find an email for them and email to ask, the prices looked quite reasonable - $100 for 8-10 passengers. I thought it would be nice for our guests to arrive at the hotel before the rest of our coach full coming in on our flight. Palladium addict said it got you there about 45 mins before the rest!

Originally Posted by jengullage View Post

Does anyone know where a good place to buy a beautiful sand ceremony vase (kit) and sand?  Also, anyone know if you fill the sand all the way to the top so that when we travel back home the sand doesn't move around and change designs?? 

Hello Jengullage, 

Not sure if this is of interest to you but I bought a Sand Ceremony Picture Frame.  It is beautiful.  It is called the Forever Frame and you can purchase it here https://foreverframe.com/index.php  they also have a link on the website of where you can purchase in Canada.  I bought mine from Canada.

It has a cool piece that sits on top of the sand so it doesn't shift around and then you can even put objects on top like shells or mementos from your wedding and then of course a beautiful wedding picture. It  comes in many colors and you can buy the sand from them as well.

It was a little larger than I expected but I love it and can't wait to have it all finished. 

Just an idea.. I also saw the kits at Micheal's.   I bought some cute colored bottles to hold my sand in for the ceremony at Michael's. 

Cheers,

Karen

Hi Ladies! Wow! We're all in a planning frenzy! I know I am! I have a month till my Big Day! Thank you for the compliments on the gown! Crestena- I love your favor ideas! The maracas are so cute! I met Vanessa Roldan last year when we checked out GP. She is very sweet and very knowledgeable. She's very good in answering emails. Someone who goes above and beyond deserves a big tip! Claire- I booked AGI Tours last year and they were excellent! We got to GP in 45 minutes! I booked them again this year with 6 other passengers since they booked the same flight as us. Just waiting on the Nihil Obstat as required by the Catholic Church. So anxious about it but I know it'll come in time. I hope my dress comes in and I fit in it!

Hey mikeycelle, It's good to hear AGI recommended, thanks! Definitely looking into that for when we arrive! Oh 1 month that's so soon it'll just fly in now! I am worrying about th Nihil Obstat as well because our priest has a terrible memory and it was like tarting over explaining everything each time we went to see him! There's a new priest now dealing with weddin prep though so feeling more confident we'll get sorted out in time. When do you get your dress? I'm sure it will be just perfect :) what else do you have left o plan/do?

Hello again girls!

Claire, i cannot recommend any transfer as mine is included in the travel package from Spain. We will go with Pullmantur, a Spanish air company that has their own airplanes, cruises and buses so I do not know if you can look something with them... 

Chrestena, yes of course I do not mind if people is looking in the backgrounds, etc... I cannot find anymore that review. But that bride said that people were just beside of them around the gacebo and attached to the chairs of the wedding guests... and the photographer had big problems to make photos without that people.

Well, I am going to assure with Vanessa this thing!! lol

Yesterday Vanessa wrote me a mail to tell me that the 70 usd are included in the Diamond wedding package, but we have to pay this money the day of our meeting with her as well as the 220 usd for the blood analysis. 

She told me also that the Mexican government fee was cancelled (100 usd). Vanessa explained me in August, when we booked GP for our wedding, that there was a fee to pay. This fee was until that moment only payed for Mexican people marrying in Mexico. But last year the government decided that everybody had to pay that.

And finally this has been cancelled. 

We also have booked this week our photographer and video. We will have Freddy Ku from Claudia Photo Studio for our photos. And for the video we have found one. We love his videos and fortunately he has really good prices. In case you want to look he is based in Playa del Carmen  and this is his website: http://indigowedding.com/

¡¡Un saludo!!

Hi Claire and Palladium Brides!

So one month till our big day! I have yet to email Vanessa and Father Jorge Castaneda, the priest who is officiating our wedding, the Nihil Obstat. Two days ago our parish priest informed us that we need to complete the Prenuptial Investigation form before the archdiocese has to issue the Nihil Obstat ( permission to wed at another parish). We had to answer about 18 questions. It pretty much asks if we have come on our own free will to mary each other (not a shotgun wedding) and that we're not related. We're in love and we're clearly not related lol.

I'm so anxious about getting that letter already! This is a big deal especially when we want to get married in the Church!

I have yet to print out our missalettes.

My cousin is on vacation in the Philippines and she's picking up my gown,our mothers gowns and my flowergirl's gown while she's there.  It's custom made by one of Asia's finest couturiers, Edward Teng. I've emailed him just like I have with all our vendors in Mexico. I love his beadwork.

All I did was email my measurements and he designed a one of a kind gown that would suit my bodytype. He emailed me about four sketches until I decided on the one I love. So anxious to get the gown already!  

What else? I pretty much have to delegate family and friends to carry some wedding paraphernalia like candles, pillows, etc.

I have to get my hair cut, get gel mani and pedi, and pay off our vendors all within the month!

Hopefully everything gets delivered! I'll post pics and reviews once we're back.

Have fun planning!

Hello fellow Palladium brides! I'm getting married there in just a little over 4 weeks and I am very glad to have found this site. So much fun to read about all your weddings and weddings yet to come...took me a few hours to get through all of it but so worth it :). After reading all this I can say I have no questions left unanswered and feel I can just roll with it from here on out. Lol..ok maybe not roll with it but it sounds like the staff at the palladium will do a wonderful job. Are there any other brides getting married on April 16th or that week? Thanks to all the brides who have shared their experiences so that those of us who have yet to walk up that aisle can rest easy :)

Hi Maybride, congratulations, your day will be here so soon!  I have loved this site as well and it's answered questions I wouldn't ven have though to ask.  Glad to hear you're feeling relatively relaxed and looking forward to your day and not stressing.  Good luck and have a wonderful time

Hi Ladies just popping in to say hello and that I'm thinking of each and every one of you as the days go by!  Welcome Maybride I echo Claire in that I'm glad you've found value in reading all of the conversations.  :)  It is really encouraging to know that you're so close and yet feeling like you have the answers you need and are relaxed enough to enjoy your last few weeks and go with the flow.  To everyone else, I'm sstill reading, just ridiculously busy with work until March 27 then I'll be back with a vengance as I'm sure I'll be feeling the pressure by then!  Thinking of you guys!!  xo