• Please log in to reply
2140 replies to this topic

#1251 Mikeycelle

Mikeycelle
  • 93 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by claire0701 

Hey Mikeycelle,

We have Gonzalo Nunez booked for both our wedding and TTD.  Have you orgnised your photographer yet?

Hi Claire0701,

We have our wedding photographer, Benchwerk Photography from New York City for our wedding day. We're planning to do a cenote shoot with Del Sol Photography. We still haven't signed a contract yet. Still debating since we're trying to stay on budget.

#1252 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
    • Vendor
    • 1,243 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by Mikeycelle 

Hi Claire0701,

We have our wedding photographer, Benchwerk Photography from New York City for our wedding day. We're planning to do a cenote shoot with Del Sol Photography. We still haven't signed a contract yet. Still debating since we're trying to stay on budget.

Hi Mickeycelle,

We would absolutely love to work with you and understand everyone has a budget to work with. Let's talk about it and ask our girls in the office about our Gift Registry option!!!!

Really looking forward to hearing from you soon :)

#1253 brebuisson02

brebuisson02
      • 62 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:56 PM

What are your ladies wedding colors?! I'm having a hard time deciding; seems like lots of people do the pink and orange kinda thing but I already started using purple for my save the dates and was hoping to stay with that color. Trying to decide what would go well with purple.. Its hard to picture lol

#1254 DanniiB48

DanniiB48
        • 13 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:42 PM

Hello! We have gone for a very nude champagne colour scheme with cream, bright pink and burnt orange flowers for a pop of colour...decorations wise we have gone very rustic! :)

Purple sounds lovely, what time is your wedding?

Can anyone offer any help from the UK with the marriage certificate info? I am freaking out a little bit trying to get my head around it!

#1255 Lyman

Lyman
          • 262 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:34 AM

I concur with DanniiB48 - purple sounds lovely, brebuisson02 :) and I think DanniiB48's nude champagne tones would be a lovely combination with the purple.......or any of the gold-tone family shades. great choices, ladies :)

#1256 claire0701

claire0701
            • 187 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:15 AM

brebuisson02 I'm sure the purple will be lovely, the rustic colours sound lovely too! We're undecided with colours at the moment but were thinking maybe a teal colour or alternatively gold.  I think any colours would look lovely in such a pretty setting!

#1257 DaryaB

DaryaB
              • 17 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:00 AM

I picked coral and turquoise for a beachy theme.

#1258 DaryaB

DaryaB
                • 17 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:08 AM

Does anyone know any musicians and vocalists for a Church wedding?

We are using Arpason for our music for the ceremony, they seem like great musicians there's a harp, violin, and flute. I'll let you know how they are.

#1259 Mikeycelle

Mikeycelle
                  • 93 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:14 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by brebuisson02 

What are your ladies wedding colors?! I'm having a hard time deciding; seems like lots of people do the pink and orange kinda thing but I already started using purple for my save the dates and was hoping to stay with that color. Trying to decide what would go well with purple.. Its hard to picture lol

We're doing red, gold and champagne. Rich vibrant colors is so Mexico!

#1260 Mikeycelle

Mikeycelle
                    • 93 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:15 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Matt Adcock 

Hi Mickeycelle,

We would absolutely love to work with you and understand everyone has a budget to work with. Let's talk about it and ask our girls in the office about our Gift Registry option!!!!

Really looking forward to hearing from you soon :)

So in love with your photography I could cry! I emailed Ael today.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users