Photo

Any Grand Palladium brides?

• Please log in to reply
2140 replies to this topic

#101 bride2be5809

bride2be5809
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 08:29 PM

Hi ladies, I'm getting married at the GP in May 2009. We have actually vacationed at the resort twice already and that is why we chose it for our wedding. I have been in contact with Rocio, and am getting a little frustrated with the super slow response.s I know she's busy and everything will work out.

#102 coppergoddess13

coppergoddess13
    • 170 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 12:44 AM

Another May bride! I know it can be a little frustrating getting responses from Rocio, but I think things work out in the end. I was wondering if anyone has actually called Rocio about anything? I'm wanting a couple questions answered, and I don't even know if calling her is a valid option.

#103 coppergoddess13

coppergoddess13
      • 170 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 02:51 AM

Has anyone heard if you are allowed to play your own music (from a cd) if you are having dinner in one of the a la cartes as your reception (in a sectioned off area)? I'm assuming not, but Rocio hasn't answered me, so I just wondered if anyone else had heard. Thanks!

#104 adias.angel

adias.angel
        • 719 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 11:20 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by coppergoddess13
          Has anyone heard if you are allowed to play your own music (from a cd) if you are having dinner in one of the a la cartes as your reception (in a sectioned off area)? I'm assuming not, but Rocio hasn't answered me, so I just wondered if anyone else had heard. Thanks!
          From what I read a lot of the a la cartes have live music. Which one are you looking at for your reception?

#105 coppergoddess13

coppergoddess13
          • 170 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 09:42 PM

We picked Portofino- wanting the beauty of the terrace area! Plus, I've heard that Portofino is one of the tastier of the a la cartes! If there is live music, that would be great as well:) I'm just trying to find out if I need to start working on a playlist:).

#106 adias.angel

adias.angel
            • 719 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 03:09 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by coppergoddess13
              We picked Portofino- wanting the beauty of the terrace area! Plus, I've heard that Portofino is one of the tastier of the a la cartes! If there is live music, that would be great as well:) I'm just trying to find out if I need to start working on a playlist:).
              I tried to search and find out but I couldn't find anything. So I cheated and posted it out on GP Addict forum.

Welcome to the Palladium Addict Forum • View topic - Portofino - Live Music?

#107 adias.angel

adias.angel
              • 719 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 04:27 PM

There will be a mariachi band in the restaurant. Check out the thread I linked to for more info. I guess another couple hired a band to be with them on the terrace as they ate...

#108 coppergoddess13

coppergoddess13
                • 170 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 09:06 PM

Thanks for the link. For some reason I don't ever really think of asking such questions over on the PA site, but they are a great resource for info like that. Depending on how our budget goes, we may hire a mariachi trio to join us on the terrace- how much fun would that be?!

#109 mexicobride2009

mexicobride2009
                  • 164 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 11:43 PM

I took these prices from the "wedding extras" price list from the PA site:

Mariachi Band 8 men - 775 usd (45 min.)
                    Trio Band - 300 usd (45 min.)
                    Live Band - 3 musicians (1 hour) - 625 usd
                    Live Band - 5 musicians (1 hour) - 975 usd

Pretty expensive I thought!

#110 adias.angel

adias.angel
                    • 719 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 10:44 AM

Wow yea that is expensive!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users