Photo

Any Grand Palladium brides?

• Please log in to reply
2140 replies to this topic

#1031 Caroline1110

Caroline1110
  • 26 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 09:10 PM

Ok, we're back from Mexico. The wedding was everything I imagined it to be. I'll post a review along with pictures after our AHR on Saturday. In the meantime, let me know if there are any questions that I could maybe help answer.

#1032 Manda123

Manda123
    • 380 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:22 PM

Congrats Caroline! I'm glad to hear everything went well for yoU!

I look forward to your review :)

In the meantime, can you tell me about the ceremony a little? I'd like to do a program, and I have no idea about the order of things!

Also, I want to figure out seating arrangements and I was wondering how many people sit at each table. If you have any idea, that would be great.

#1033 JND2012

JND2012
      • 88 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 08:47 AM

Mikeycelle - she probably won't email you as quickly because your wedding is so far away.  I know you won't even be able to secure a date/time until May-ish 2012, so that may be why she's responding more slowly.  I would use the forum and palladiumaddict for info, especially for things like animals, etc.  It would be pretty common knowledge I assume.  But yeah, I know she's only started replying to me more consistently since we hit the 6 month mark, we're getting married in January.

Manda, let me know what you find out!  I was away for 4 days for my bachelorette and haven't really thought much about anything since my return.  The bridesmaid dresses are supposed to be arriving in the next two weeks, so I'll be picking up my dress then too.

Caroline - Congrats!  Can't wait to hear more! 

#1034 JND2012

JND2012
        • 88 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 11:19 AM

Mikeycelle - I just read on expedia that pets aren't allowed :(

#1035 Mikeycelle

Mikeycelle
          • 93 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 07:30 PM

Hi JND2012! Thanks for the info! I do wish I can bring my chihuahua. I guess I'll have to find a pet hotel.

Originally Posted by JND2012 

Mikeycelle - I just read on expedia that pets aren't allowed :(

#1036 Mikeycelle

Mikeycelle
            • 93 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 07:36 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to the Grand Palladium brides! I'm just getting to the forum.

JND 2012 thank you so much for replying. I did go on Palladium Addict but didn't see anything about pets. I must've missed something.

You must be so excited! 6 weeks till January!

Congratulations Caroline! I hope to see some pics!

Originally Posted by JND2012 

Mikeycelle - she probably won't email you as quickly because your wedding is so far away.  I know you won't even be able to secure a date/time until May-ish 2012, so that may be why she's responding more slowly.  I would use the forum and palladiumaddict for info, especially for things like animals, etc.  It would be pretty common knowledge I assume.  But yeah, I know she's only started replying to me more consistently since we hit the 6 month mark, we're getting married in January.

Manda, let me know what you find out!  I was away for 4 days for my bachelorette and haven't really thought much about anything since my return.  The bridesmaid dresses are supposed to be arriving in the next two weeks, so I'll be picking up my dress then too.

Caroline - Congrats!  Can't wait to hear more! 

#1037 Caroline1110

Caroline1110
              • 26 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 12:57 PM

So, I'm just at work right now, but I plan on sending pictures and my thoughts on everything this weekend. For now though, Manda, in terms of programs, I kept quite simple. I just had the names of our parents, the bridal party and some info about where dinner and the dancing was going to be held. I'll include a picture of our program when I post pictures.

In terms of tables, we had our dinner at portofinos, do we didn't have round tables. I did see them though...my guess is 8 could be sat at each table.

#1038 Manda123

Manda123
                • 380 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 04:50 PM

Ladies who were married at GP: did the WCs send you home with a translated wedding license? Or, did you need to wait for one to be mailed to you after you returned?

#1039 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                  • 1,252 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 09:08 PM

owww good question, i never thought of this lol...but you would think it would be in english llol

Originally Posted by Manda123 

Ladies who were married at GP: did the WCs send you home with a translated wedding license? Or, did you need to wait for one to be mailed to you after you returned?

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#1040 JND2012

JND2012
                    • 88 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 09:03 AM

Hey everyone,

I'm sending Rocio a huge list of questions today, about everything.  Menu (if we can choose more than one item), seating charts, everything.  I can't believe how quickly it's coming!  I feel like we have so much to do, it's overwhelming.  Manda, did you make your appointment at the spa?  How much does it cost for your hair and such?  Am I running out of time for booking an apt?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users